Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$259
Sofitel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

US$361
US$278
InterContinental
US$257
US$249
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$250
Hilton.com
US$288
US$199
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$219
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$236
US$213
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

5,981 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officetimes squarenew yorkgreat hotelbus stationhell's kitchenhudson rivergood sizelittle touchesfree wifiour honeymooncoffee machinestayed here for nightssmall hotelcentral locationbig apple
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Don't let the outer appearance or location (next to the Port Authority Bus Station) put you off at all. Choose this smart boutique for friendly service , superior accommodation and handiness for all you wouild want to see in Midtown Mahatten. Highly recommended and will stay here when next in the Big Apple

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2011

This was our first trip to NYC. It was myself, my husband and our oldest daughter (10 yrs old). We chose this hotel because from the website, it looked very 'New Yorkish' which we wanted. It is a beautiful hotel inside. The staff are very friendly. The supervisor at check-out was amazingly helpful and very personable. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and we felt safe in this hotel, as they have security measures. We also thought the price was reasonable. On the downside, our view was not the greatest (the bus terminal across the street) - you can opt for a higher floor for a better view, but it wasn't available when I booked our trip. Also, there was no access to ice or vending. We had to opt to use the $4 bottles of water in the mini-fridge in our room. The first night they were kind enough to bring us water from the bar downstairs. My daughter was hungry when we got there and we arrived quite late - luckily we could order room service, but late night room service is ordered from an off-site restaurant. It took a longer than we would have liked. The following morning, we ate breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. The food was 'ok,' nothing spectacular and quite pricey - but I guess that's NY for ya. I would definitely stay here again, just maybe not eat here and will definitely be bringing a case of water and snacks with me next time. =)

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2011

After seeing the reviews of this hotel we decided to book and we were not disappointed when we arrived. Despite being on a small back street (at the side of the bus station) the location is really good. Its a 5min walk to Times Sq and centrally located and walkable from most of the main attractions (central park is only 20mins walk away).

Checking was slick and very friendly and the room (401) was very spacious for new york. The bed was very comfortable and the room very clean.

The hotel staff (doorman/bell boy, reception and bar staff) were all very friendly and approachable. My one slightly negative comment on this hotel was the bar which was a bit small and expensive.

This hotel is great value (we paid in advance), clean, friendly and in a great location. We will be back!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Griffithsthomas1980
Reviewed 11 March 2011

What more could you ask for? The Distrikt surpassed my expectations. We were welcomed with warm hospitality the minute that my friend and I walked in the door.
I made sure to request a higher floor to make sure we had quiet, and we never noticed the traffic noise (we were on the 19st floor).
The rooms aren't huge, but they offered sufficient space for us, with very comfy beds. I like the little card they put on our bed (along with two dark chocolates) with the next day's forecast.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2011

My husband and I stayed at Distrikt for two nights this past week and really liked it.
Impeccably clean, fantastic service, and at a price that I just didn't think was possible in NYC. Give them a call, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple