“Great Neighborhood Take Out Placeb”
Review of Asia Express

Ranked #9,364 of 13,300 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Kips Bay
Neighbourhood: Kips Bay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every now and then I don't want to cook and order out. This restaurant is nearby and the food is quite good. They have lunch specials and combo specials as well as individual dishes. They have always been very polite to me on the phone when I order and have always followed my requests. I happen to like their eggplant dish but I like it a "little on the spicy side". That's what I request and that's what I get. I think you will find that they want to please their clientele and make sure that we come back again. I think I will order lunch tomorrow! YUM!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)