Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sonder
US$276
View deal
StayForLong
Algotels
All reviews madison square park location is great few blocks around the corner rooftop bar tv lobby floor subway nyc broadway neighborhood starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

Very cozy hotel, close to everything. Convenient location . Highly recommend. Room had views of the city, subway right around the corner for easy travel in New York City. I would stay here again and again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonder
Reviewed 14 March 2022

The building's location was primo and the view from my room really made you feel like you were in the heart of the city. The architecture was gorgeous. The room was clean and had all the essentials, however, there were some issues with the details. The shower leaked and the room's furniture looked worn. Lastly, one of my bedside lights flickered. I'd stay here again but would stay in a different kind of room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonder
Reviewed 14 March 2022 via mobile

When you go to New York City it’s all about location. This Sonder is located in the heart of the Apple and was a large spacious, new, clean room as a bonus! It is safe, codes to get in the lobby and elevator for great security with a subway nearby. Great restaurants and Coffee bars on every corner.

Room tip: All you need is a toothbrush and there’s a refrigerator for snacks and leftovers.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank EileenGreenberg
Reviewed 16 February 2022

Stayed here for 2 nights in February and it was perfect. Not too big of a place, which is to be expected, but the location was perfect in the Flatiron district and it was super easy to walk everywhere! Took the subway if it was more than a 20 min walk, which was great as well since everywhere we wanted to go was less than a 30 minute subway ride.

Shower was amazing! Wasn't too loud outside surprisingly, and we had to use our code to use the elevator and get inside the building and our unit so I felt very safe. It was just me and my roommate and I wasn't worried at all.

It was also very clean, they allowed us to check in two hours early, and they had plenty of luggage storage to use since we arrived super early.

Room tip: Stayed on the 4th floor and it was lovely.
Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank michaelagiordano
Reviewed 7 February 2022 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Sonder Flatiron! Great location with a clean room with everything I needed. Check in and check out was easy and enjoyed having everything on the app. There is limited luggage storage on site which was very helpful. While a little loud at night, it is Manhattan and they included a white noise machine. Would recommend!

Date of stay: February 2022