US$259
US$153
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$204
US$177
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$214
  • Bar/Lounge
Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$187
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$189
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$171
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$195
US$116
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

2,684 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointscomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge bathroomdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in processmodern hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2011

So we arrive at the hotel and seriously it is beautiful, we walk in to our rooms and apart from having no wardrobe space there lovely, the bathrooms are spacious and spotless! We go down stairs and ask a simple question for example... a nice restaurant for dinner? and the staff are completely clueless, Jess who we seemed to get lumbered with was so lazy, seriously you could get blood out of a stone easier! I really feel that with the right staff this place could be amazing!!! We normally stay at The Roosevelt and I really wish Mr Hyatt would go and poach the staff as they are fantastic! If you go in and don't speak to anyone you will have an amazing stay! However I must say the maids and room service men are fantastic... Maybe give Jess a day with the maids to learn some manners?! To top it off she ends up charging us twice for our stay!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We have stay at Andaz 5th Avenue for 5 nights. This was our honeymoon trip to New York and we want, like any honeymoon couple everything to be more than great and Andaz hotel and the staff make our stay exceptional!
I and my wife looking for a boutique hotel too stay because old fashion hotels really aren’t my style. So after a long time search and e mailing to many hotels we decide to stay at Andaz 5th Avenue.
So, I booked a suite room from Hotels.com because the price I found is about the half that Andaz site give.
Before we visit the hotel I have already contact Ms Connie Wang for some questions that I have and inform her that this will be our honeymoon and if they can make for us something special will be great for us. Always the response was more than fast and our questions answered in a top level of customer service.
So, the day that we’ll be at NY has come. We land at JFK airport and we take the cub to the hotel. The driver didn’t know the hotel by each name so it is better if your driver didn’t know the Andaz just tell him to take you to the NY public library at 5th Avenue, trust you don’t miss the hotel it is right across the library.
From outside the hotel didn’t look so fancy but wait till you get inside.
When you enter the lobby you might find it a little weird because there isn’t any lobby.
There is a rectangular desk with 2 laptops and people with tablets in there hand.
The concierge employ welcome us and take us to our room.
I have told him that we have already spoken with Connie and we wait for our honeymoon surprise and then after he enters the room we see ourselves the surprise.
We have been upgraded from suite to a Splash suite! So! What is the difference!
The difference was huge! Splash suite was one the best rooms I have ever stay in my life! There is a large tub in the middle of the room and an extra seating area when you enter the room. The free mini bar (not the alcoholic) and wifi was more than great.
The bathroom was huge and has everything you need. The view from the room that was on the 8th floor was the best. From the bedroom we see the public library and from the tub you see the Empire State building. I must not forget the gift from the concierge, a bottle of wine.
The hotel is about 5 to 10 minutes from Times Square and everything is in walking distance. We didn’t eat breakfast or at the restaurant so I cannot say anything about that.
I see at some reviews give negative about the touch control switches. We find them very cool and of course a plus for the room. Very good also is the Geneva sound system right next to my bed if you have an Iphone.
The only negative during my stay is that when I check in I leave cash as a deposit because my reservation is already prepaid and I prefer to leave 500$ deposit.
The bad is that when we check out, about 05:00am, they didn’t have cash to give me back. So, we have to wait about 15 to 20 minutes to find cash. The shift manager, that is what I understand he did, went to an ATM machine, take money from his account and give us. Not a major problem but a delay during the check out might loose a flight.
Because this was our honeymoon trip and the Andaz 5th Avenue hotel staff makes our stay very special, not only because of the room upgrade but with their smile and always happy and willing to help you I must say again thank you and congratulations to any each of them. They deserve that.
Great job Connie thank you again in person.

Room Tip: Email dirrect to Connie if you have any questions.Upper floor rooms always better.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Love the new check in and seemless one person from door to room consistency. Bar in basement serving very well done drinks with taste and artful assembly. I was surprised how quiet it was in the room and how quickly the hustle bustle of NYC melted away in the ultra coolness of the room and super trick bathroom. I enjoyed the property and every one of the staff was helpful and extra friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the bagel served with killer smoked salmon. The "baker truly doesn't like bagels" said hotel staff. Hates them... so an english muffin with a thumb print plays 'bagel'. It just isn't what I expected... but in NYC you can have the best bagels in the world - just not at this hotel. That was my only complaint. The in house smoked salmon was epic and I quickly forgot the brick that it came with so BYOBagel. Boutique service with National chain points was a winner for me.

Room Tip: Higher floors should be quieter but don't expect a view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We had a lovely time at this high-tech, somewhat edgy hotel. The midtown location worked very well for us, and was most convenient to Grand Central, public transportation, shopping, and even walking distance from the theatre district. We were upgraded to a suite, and breakfast was included (and delicious). But I felt that everything was done more for form than function. We had a lot of trouble getting our room door to open, with the high-tech sensor cards. The shower had both overhead and handheld sprayers, but it was hard to get temperature correct coming out of the preferred shower head. It took us a day or so to figure out where all the light switches were, even though once we got used to it, all were clearly labeled. At breakfast, the coffee mugs don't have handles, making it a little difficult to manage the hot cup. And raisins on the oatmeal were still on the vine - very attractive, but it seemed weird to have to use one's fingers to remove them and add them to the porridge. The staff treated us very well, and we enjoyed the stay very much, although we kept musing to ourselves about the unusual touches.

Room Tip: We were on the back side of the hotel and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Loved this hotel! The rooms are gorgeous and the staff are extremely helpful. Location is perfect - close to shopping, broadway and good restaurants. Our room was immaculate both in cleanliness and decor, and we loved the CG Bigelow bath and body products that they supplied. We also visited their downstairs bar on our last night and wish we had discovered it earlier - the classiest happy hour I've ever been to!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends