Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
US$199
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$182
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$268
US$190
InterContinental
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

The Paul Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$149
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$116
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$98
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

2,683 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointscomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge bathroomdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in processmodern hotel
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Great place. Great location. Would stay again without question. Enjoyed large 2 twin bed room with twin roll away bed.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I am in NY often and have experienced several 5 * hotels. This has been the best one up to now. The room, with view to the Library was very comfortable. The staff was helpful but unobtrusive. Breakfast in the room was on time and very good. I tried the bar together with my daughter-in-law and also the restaurant for lunch. In both places the food was good, the service could have been a little more forthcoming. At the bar, what surprised me is that white wine was served in water tumblers! I wonder what Riedel has to say about this new trend. But all in all I felt very comfortable and will certainly return.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GranmaAlma
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We booked this hotel purely based on the great tripadvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We visited NYC to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday and after getting in touch with Connie Wang we were upgraded to a beautiful room overlooking the library (just what I had asked for) but not only that, the next day we were sent a complimentary bottle of bubbly on ice as a birthday gift. The staff were unobtrusive but helpfeul when needed (just how we like it). The room was spacious and the bathroom amazing with double sinks, robes, state of the art three way shower. The free snack and soft drinks in the room were a great touch. The location (only 10minutes walk from Times Square) was perfect for us. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and would definitely book again for my next trip.

Room Tip: Get in touch with Connie Wang
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank V W
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Top location, friendly staff, great rooms and views

Room Tip: choose one of the XL view rooms, they are worth it
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I have been travelling for business globally, around Asia, Europe and the US and I do believe that the Andaz at 5th Ave is rated among the best in the world. The staffs (I remember Meghan, Emillio, Danna and Anthony) are very kind and helpful. I stayed at the Andaz for 9 days and every time I went back from various and intense meetings across NYC, I felt like going back to a luxurious yet warm home, rather than another hotel lobby. I would recommend the Andaz at 5th Ave to any business traveller anytime, though I am certain that the place will be great for family vacation too. Kudos for the staffs at the Andaz!

Room Tip: The higher the better, you do not hear all the sirens of NYC
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business