US$258
US$153
Staybridge.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$177
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$214
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
US$190
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$171
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Paul Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$149
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$195
US$116
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$189
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

2,683 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointscomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge bathroomdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in processmodern hotel
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This is a well located hotel and I generally like the rooms, although they are getting a bit tired - light fitting on the wall of the suite we were in was melted, tables chipped and carpet stained.

The room service and housekeeping staff seemed very pleasant. The front desk staff were rude. In check in no help was offered with our multiple bags to the room, the front desk staff barely looked at you when you arrived or departed the hotel and never said hello or goodbye.

One night, we returned to our room to find that the mini bar had not been restocked. As such there was no water in the room. We called guest services to ask if they could bring some water up and were told, “this is guest services, we don’t do that, you need to go to the front desk”. As such we had no water that night.

I stay at Hyatt hotels and in par Iful

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank LegalWill
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for many years since it opened. It is no longer a hyatt owned property. With this comes several things including higher nightly rates and a change of staff. The rates frankly jumped substantially from last year. At this increase frankly I moved to another property. I can not justify the increase with the issues that do occur. They are more concerned with revenue which translates to people who are VERY loud. I travel on business and value my sleep and this occurred multiple stays and nights. Several of my stays last year the people in the rooms adjacent to mine and or the balcony rooms were so loud you could Year them on the entire floor and below. They were starting to address furniture that was tired and maintenance issues. The staff that plans events I would not deal with due to their unresponsiveness but as I said that’s me. The good is the location and food.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Geekontherun
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband stay at this hotel for one day and we absolutely loved it! The reception is very cool, modern idea. The staff is very nice and helpful! We had a room on 8th floor and the view was amazing - the windows from our bedroom were facing New York Public library. The room was great and very modern! Highly recommended as hotel is very close to lots of major attractions in New York!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My husband and I decided to take a last minute trip to the city. We typically stay within the Hilton Family of hotels since we are diamond members. Taking a chance, we decided to try something new and stay at the Andaz. We are so happy we did! From a smooth check in, where we were offered wine, tea, water, to the friendly staff, to the spacious suite with magnificent bathroom, we found little room for complaint. The hotels common areas are stunning and spotless. The rooms are modern, minimal and chic with bedside keypads that control everything from the lights to the shades. Literally every staff member that we encountered was helpful, friendly and eager to please. My only (small) complaint, would be that the bed and furnishings were VERY firm, but that is personal preference. I recommend this hotel without hesitation, and am counting the days until we can return.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018

My wife and I did a quick "anniversary weekend" getaway to NYC recently. While the weather was frigid, the hotel was a warm and welcoming oasis. Everything was perfect - from the modern, clean room, great location, and a few extras the staff threw in once they found out it was our anniversary. I would be remiss without mentioning the "bar in the basement" - which is one of the best in the city - great food, innovative drinks, and outstanding service. Will never stay anyplace else in NYC.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Andaz
2  Thank jamessN1614QJ