Sofitel New York(New York City)
US$269
US$259
Sofitel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$285
  • Fitness centre
US$257
US$249
  • Breakfast included
US$324
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$250
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$297
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$217
Otel.com
2,706 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointsrain showerlight switchesroom servicediamond memberhuge bathroomtimes squaregrand central stationthe check in processmodern hotel
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Excellent location, great staff and a wonderful all round experience.
We checked in on Christmas night and the staff were very accommodating and helpful. We also had delays due to blizzard and the staff worked with us to stay a further night without any issue. The manager was extremely keen to ensure we had a good experience.
Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This is a well located hotel and I generally like the rooms, although they are getting a bit tired - light fitting on the wall of the suite we were in was melted, tables chipped and carpet stained.

The room service and housekeeping staff seemed very pleasant. The front desk staff were rude. In check in no help was offered with our multiple bags to the room, the front desk staff barely looked at you when you arrived or departed the hotel and never said hello or goodbye.

One night, we returned to our room to find that the mini bar had not been restocked. As such there was no water in the room. We called guest services to ask if they could bring some water up and were told, “this is guest services, we don’t do that, you need to go to the front desk”. As such we had no water that night.

I stay at Hyatt hotels and in par Iful

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank LegalWill
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for many years since it opened. It is no longer a hyatt owned property. With this comes several things including higher nightly rates and a change of staff. The rates frankly jumped substantially from last year. At this increase frankly I moved to another property. I can not justify the increase with the issues that do occur. They are more concerned with revenue which translates to people who are VERY loud. I travel on business and value my sleep and this occurred multiple stays and nights. Several of my stays last year the people in the rooms adjacent to mine and or the balcony rooms were so loud you could Year them on the entire floor and below. They were starting to address furniture that was tired and maintenance issues. The staff that plans events I would not deal with due to their unresponsiveness but as I said that’s me. The good is the location and food.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Geekontherun
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband stay at this hotel for one day and we absolutely loved it! The reception is very cool, modern idea. The staff is very nice and helpful! We had a room on 8th floor and the view was amazing - the windows from our bedroom were facing New York Public library. The room was great and very modern! Highly recommended as hotel is very close to lots of major attractions in New York!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My husband and I decided to take a last minute trip to the city. We typically stay within the Hilton Family of hotels since we are diamond members. Taking a chance, we decided to try something new and stay at the Andaz. We are so happy we did! From a smooth check in, where we were offered wine, tea, water, to the friendly staff, to the spacious suite with magnificent bathroom, we found little room for complaint. The hotels common areas are stunning and spotless. The rooms are modern, minimal and chic with bedside keypads that control everything from the lights to the shades. Literally every staff member that we encountered was helpful, friendly and eager to please. My only (small) complaint, would be that the bed and furnishings were VERY firm, but that is personal preference. I recommend this hotel without hesitation, and am counting the days until we can return.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple