“Most Amazing Ramen.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I had never tried any Ramen other than the cup or the package. Something about the idea of going somewhere made me think it would not be good. Oh boy was I in for a surprise. This place is amazing - I'm talking AMAZING. I had the #2 spicy - its fresh ramen, spicy, bean sprouts and more. It was just delicious and I got my whole life from it. Can't wait to get back to try it again.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Hmmm...good, not great. Ordered one of the straight noodle varieties, one of the most popular. Disappointed and left feeling unsatisfied. The broth lacked that wonderful richness/umami I like in ramen, and the flavor was too subtle for my liking. I also don't like my noodles "al dente".
It's a personal preference, but having eaten ramen for most of my adult life -- in Tokyo, New York and London, I think my review is based in a great deal of experience. In New York, I think Hide-Chan (same owner as Totto Ramen) is better and Sapporo is even better than that. Totto uses chicken broth and Hide uses pork broth. But the umami of the broth is best at Sapporo, but I realize that's my opinion. Just calling it the way I see it.

1  Thank Joseph P
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Heard good things about this place and there was no rush on saturday afternoon. Had the spicy chicken and the broth was on point. Do check it out.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

This ramen is really nice. many friend and I have come here many times, we are from different countries but we all like this ramen. It tastes really nice. I think it's a must try in NY.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Small place very easy to miss while walking on the street but it's a real deal. We were looking for a ramen place and we found it. Next time when we will be in the city we are definitely going back.
Real good food you should definitely try.