Hilton Times Square
  • Breakfast included
US$205
US$199
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$196
US$179
US$240
US$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$152
  • Room Service
Conrad New York(New York City)
US$236
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$406/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$248
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$142
Official Site
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$145
  • Fitness centre
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$139
7,418 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancefreedom towerthe empire state buildingport authoritydiamond memberstatue of libertycorner roomsubway stationhudson riverhigh floorroom was largecentral locationbig apple
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We were told during check in time that some contruction work was going on from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We thought it might be ok because we would definitely be out for sightseeing during the day. However, it turned out that the hammering sound didn't stop even at 10 p.m!! Well, after complaining twice, the reception staff were helpful and we were given a different room in higher floor the next day which was much more quiet. Overall speaking the hotel is at good location, very cozy, clean and spacious and the staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emyl0909
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We had a great time in NYC. This was my husbands first time in the city and definitely not the last.The kids had a blast at Spiderman (right across the street). I would like to send a special thanks to the manager Chad for helping us with directions. I forgot my iphone charger and asked him where I could buy a new one. He could clearly tell I was confused by the directions because he literally walked me to the store!

Overall a great experience at the hotel and we look forward to our next trip!

Room Tip: Make friends with the staff!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The accommodations at this Hilton are very nice and it is right in the middle of all the action making it easy to get anywhere in the Theater District. The food was good but they need to add more options in the one restaurant. Can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We had tickets for a matinee performance, and were concerned that the big blizzard would keep us from our show. So, we decided to come up a day early, beat the weather, and enjoy a night in the city. We found the Hilton Times Square a perfect place to stay.

The hotel is right off of Times Square, so it is a great place to base yourself. You are right in the theater district, with plenty of restaurants and attractions within a short walk from the hotel.

The rooms have all been upgraded recently, and everything is fresh and clean.

My wife worked with the concierge on last minute tickets for Annie, and they were super helpful. My daughter loved the fact that they have a M&M candy dispenser on the front desk.

During checkout the bill was incorrect, but once I pointed it out to the manager, he gladly corrected it.

I definitely recommend the Hilton Times Square. The place is clean, the staff is helpful, and the location is great.

Room Tip: I am a Diamond member with Hilton Honors, so I am pretty much always guaranteed a room. However, this hotel told me that even as a Diamond member, they were booked full, which is a first for me. My wife went onto booking.com and was not only able to get us a reservation, but at quite a discount from what a normal room rate. Once confirmed, we did have a fantastic upgrade to the top floor with a corner room. So, I recommend the following: 1. checking out booking.com for your rooms 2. becoming a Hilton Diamond member for upgrades (of course you have to spend a lot of time in hotels in order to do so, which kind of stinks.)
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We stayed right in the heart of Time Square.The boys loved being so close to Toys R us. We would at night walk and see all the lights of the big apple and enjoyed every moment.The roos was perfect and the attention from the staff was one of the best I have ever seen.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family