“24 hour drinks and snacks”
Review of Coppelia

Coppelia
Ranked #271 of 14,910 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: In the heart of Havana is the ice cream parlor Coppelia, which over the years has become a key gathering spot for locals and tourists. Inspired by its magnetic appeal, Cuban-born partner Beatriz de Armas who cherished her childhood memories of many family visits to the popular destination set out to capture the same spirit to share it with New Yorkers and provide a cozy, all-day-all-night gathering place for family and friends. Together with partners chef Julian Medina, and Louis Skibar, they created NYCʼs own Coppelia; a Latin diner with a Cuban essence in the heart of Manhattanʼs iconic neighborhoods. Coppelia is the quintessential place to gather, discover and enjoy the great latin food fusion by chef Medina; along with homemade ice creams, milkshakes and selectable desserts that immerse guests in its unique atmosphere, evoking a Havana hideaway. Since its opening in 2011, Coppeliaʼs neon sign glows through the night always welcoming the morning. Coppelia my 24/7 friend!
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Stopped by here for a drinks and a light snack on the way back to the hotel after a broadway show. I think it was close to midnight but the place was not too crowded. My wife and I sat at the bar and were served promptly. The drinks were great, and the chips and guac were good as well. If we are in the area again in the future we would definitely consider returning.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We were looking for a place to eat and saw this place was fairly crowded, meaning likely good. We weren't disappointed! The cocktails were great. We had appetizers and entrees and it was all wonderfully prepared. Service was very attentive. Prices were right too.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Looking for a decent cheap eat in NY we found this place. Practically opposite the subway, this 24hr diner is a hidden gem away from the tourist crowds. We turned up and got a booth easily. The food is generous portions of Peruvian dishes and traditional diner fare - burgers etc but with a Cuban twist. Fantastic flavours and friendly service but without the high prices. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Came here after a night of partying. Wasn't really packed. The food was so amazing. I had gotten the nachos and they were out of this world. The pancakes were delish too. I have been dying to get back here and eat.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My spouse and I visited the Coppelia and found the food to be really good and the server was pleasant. We were offered to dine inside or at the outside eating area. We decided to dine outside, and was seated very close to the front window. I was shocked to learn that our cell phone was taken. When I followed up with the manager, Karen, her response was that they're not responsible for the outside area and that they would only pull camera recordings during an onsite visit and request by the police. I found the response unacceptable for patrons.