All reviews east river united nations chrysler building ambassador grill roosevelt island sky lounge sniffer dog coffee shop in the lobby new york great hotel king corner room the executive lounge coffee pods grand central station empire state long island times square
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My daughter and I had a short break in this hotel and stayed in a deluxe double on the 40th floor. The view from our bedroom was incredible - the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building both felt within touching distance. Other than that, the room itself was the largest I've had in a New York hotel, was clean and well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful - particularly when I had to run back 2 blocks after checking out to retrieve our passports from the safe! The cafe in the lobby is expensive - but then practically everything in this city is - and the quality was good. The hotel is also really well located (hence the view) and the nearest subway at Grand Central Station is an easy 10 min walk. Definitely recommended!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 999AlexB999
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It was a good visit. Everyone was courteous and we were upgraded for free. It was hard to figure out the elevator but we got it in the end. The room and the view was great. Had a brilliant electronic toilet. Need on in my house now.
They didn’t have any coffee but the manager gave us complimentary drinks to compensate which was really nice

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Courtney J
Reviewed 7 August 2018

A great, but a "has been" hotel. I stayed in this hotel several times whenever I go to New York. I can see that things are slowly getting detoriated.
The Lobby remains impersonal, dark, gloomy. No place to sit comfortably upon.
A rigid reception desk which is cold, uncaring, without any empathy, not interested in clients and even arrogant. What some people such as Barry are doing behind a reception desk?
Poor internet connectivity over-charged at high cost.
The only good thing about this hotel are the bellboys: They are as usual courteous, nice and provide a quality client service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sidbala

We stayed in the
Roosevelt suite which has a separate bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, a full kitchen, 3 closets, 2 entry doors and a large living and dining room. The view was spectacular. The sky lounge for diamond members was nice and has a great view but the food could have been better and alcoholic drinks should have been complimentary. The pool was closed for renovation and we weren’t aware of when we booked it. Pix is view fm our suite.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

At absolutely fabulous hotel, our first trip to New York with our children 15 and 13 years old. Very spacious clean, private and a little way from the huddle and bustle but within walking distance of all the sites. Everyone we spoke to from reception, house keeping and restaurant everyone was extremely welcoming, helpful and polite. We all felt very safe comfortable and secure after very busy days seeing all the sites. We have been to many Hilton hotels throughout the world and this one of our favourites. A special thank you to Thomas and Erica whom made our stay extra special. Would I recommend absolutely enjoy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family