“My favorite!! ”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

So, so, so, I'm back again!! Just so you know if you're new here reading my reviews, I love ramen!! People say all the time the phone or the light bulb or something else was the best invention but no it was noodle soup!! Soon enough my heart will he pumping noodle soup instead of blood!! By the way this place rules!! It's like the White House of ramen!! It's my favorite ramen!! I've eaten here a ton (no seriously a ton!!) and it's always awesome!! I eat the ramen and then I eat a waffle fish (look it up!!) and I leave a satisfied person!!

1  Thank Josh D

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by to eat some lunch. We got some Ramen and Pho. It was delicious. After we got sone good sweets. We will come back.

1  Thank arisgysel
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This is just like a small version of the food courts found in Southeast Asia-good choice of food, served quickly and plenty of communal seating.
Choices include Buns, ramen, BBQ and Hotpots, plus bottled and fresh drinks. Place and pay for your order then take the electronic buzzer which flashes when your food is ready to collect. I had BBQ pork bibinbap and drink for $17. Plenty of seating even on a busy Saturday night.

1  Thank flybuses
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

For those who have been in the area for a few days and have been stewed with mixtures of spices and cheeses in every dish, here you will find a bit of oriental cuisine of decent quality and at cheaper prices. highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

This place has such a big variety of food; dubboki, sizzling beef, jian bing, korean stews, katsu, seafood noodle, ramen, red mango, kungfu tea, etc. I love coming here for food when I am hungry and need something quick! Great for brunch, lunch, and dinner!

Date of visit: February 2018