“GLUTEN FREE & NON GLUTEN FREE WERE DISAPPOINTING”
Review of Lilli and Loo

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: 61st & 62nd
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This restaurant serves both gluten free food as well as non-gluten free food. If you want gluten free ASK FOR the gluten free menu, otherwise you will get the regular menu only. From the regular menu I ordered BBQ Boneless Ribs appetizer which were tough but had a nice flavor. From the gluten free menu I ordered the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce. Based on the Shrimp's total lack of taste, I would say that they were pre-cooked and mixed in with a lobster sauce that also had no taste to it.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Love ordering out from here! Great Cold Sesame Noodles and Chicken Satay. Food is reasonable and comes in 1/2 an hour.

1  Thank Wendy L
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is the only place I know where you can get General Tso's chicken GF. It is well prepared and tasty. Similarly, the Singapore noodles are GF and spectacular . Peking duck is also very good but not GF obviously. They make a good margarita at cocktail hour. The price point harmonizes with the high quality.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Lillo and Loo is our 'goto' restaurant in the area around Bloomingdale's when we're in the mood for Chinese food as the prices and quality are excellent as are the mixed drinks. But overall our experience has been that the other Asian cuisines (e.g. Japanese, Malay, Thai, etc.) are hit or miss and the sushi is best avoided.

But on our last visit - dinner with a Grandma keen on Thai and my son bent on Sushi - was a very pleasant surprise. The Thai was tasty and the fish in the sushi fresh and delicious. So my new advice is that - for dinner if perhaps not for the lunch specials - you can happily order anything on the menu.

For those keeping tabs on such things, service was excellent though not exemplary and the decor at Lilli & Loo continues to be it's own modern-ish, Asian-ish self.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The good part of this restaurant is the tasty gluten free food they have. I tried the spring rolls and the house fried rice but they have a whole gluten free menu. The food was good and its not everywhere you can find gluten free spring rolls but the prices are too high for chinese food. 2 mini spring rolls are about 9USD and thats ridiculous. the fried rice was a huge portion for an acceptable price. They say they delivery between 20block but I was only 8 blocks down and they call me canceling the online order saying it was too far. after I decided to go there and the charged me more then what it was when you order online. I didn't left with a good impression.