“HORRIBLE”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: 61st & 62nd
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely terrible experience. After 2 hours of waiting for delivery, yes 2 HOURS the delivery man calls and says he’s in the lobby. I do not see him in the lobby so I call back and he completely ignores me. I call back again and he just keeps saying hello? Hello? I then hang up and after waiting 5 minutes in the lobby I call again and he says he is 30 BLOCKS away from my house. He went to the completely wrong address, not even anything close which makes 0 sense to me. This is insane, 2 and a half hours waiting for over priced food that is cold when it arrives. Never again.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Delicious food, with many gluten free options. The crispy and delicious spicy tangerine beef was the best thing I've tasted in a while.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Not terrible, not great. As with most “ pan Asian” restaurants there is no specialty hence nothing outstanding. They DO have a gluten free menu if anyone in your party cares. Do not go there for the sushi, it is grocery store quality.
The upstairs is overheated in winter.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My hotel placed the order.
Over and a hour and a half waiting for the food.
Order arrives cold and total mess up in plates ordered . When you call the restaurant they don't understand what u say and the noise is killer your ears.
Awful never again!!!!!

1  Thank Christinedeloe
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This restaurant serves both gluten free food as well as non-gluten free food. If you want gluten free ASK FOR the gluten free menu, otherwise you will get the regular menu only. From the regular menu I ordered BBQ Boneless Ribs appetizer which were tough but had a nice flavor. From the gluten free menu I ordered the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce. Based on the Shrimp's total lack of taste, I would say that they were pre-cooked and mixed in with a lobster sauce that also had no taste to it.