“Fantastic dinner ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner here. He had the ribs, I had the blintzes. His ribs were delicious (and plenty of them), and my blintzes were the most incredible I’ve ever had.

Our thanks to our server, Cecilia, who was perfect. Lovely smile, a real delight.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Try this place if you want a nostalgic American diner experience. We had breakfast here both mornings during our stay in NY as it was good food and good value. Quick and friendly service and a large selection of breakfast fare. We choose the options that came with juice and a refillable coffee. I had an omelette and home fries with toast and it was delicious and great value for less than 10 dollars.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We visited the manhatten diner on our first night for dinner, and thereafter every morning for breakfast. Cannot fault this place for service or tasty food, and my wife had excellent specials vegetarian food. I would recommend anyone visit this place.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I ordered a frittata which wasn't really a frittata. The menu did say it was a pan-fried omelette and I should have taken that literally. Extremely greasy, tasted more like oil than egg. The potatoes were undercooked. Stay away from the frittata! The pancakes are a better choice.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a perfect place to take the kids, and the portions are very very large!! The pancakes are delicious, but I wouldn't order the coffee. Diner coffee is not good.