6 people are viewing this hotel
US$147
TravelocityUS$147
Hotels.comUS$147
Agoda.comUS$147
All reviews operations manager the financial district front desk breakfast was delicious check in process early check rooms are small great stay hotel is beautiful checking in rooftop bar convenient location would stay here again new york lobby nyc amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

Marissa specifically was amazing, she’s the best helps up with everything. Everything was amazing only use her. Had an amazing experience simple because up her help. Waived the early check in fee everything was great

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank E5649UFhenryv
Reviewed 23 September 2022

All hotels in Manhatten going for $800-$2,000/night earlier this week due to the UN General Aseembly — even the crappiest hotels that normally charge $150/night.

I paid less sub-$500/night to stay at this lovely new Indigo. Was it worth $500/night? No. But when the only other choices were rundown hotels going for $1000, then this was a real bargain.

Fantastic staff, clean (small) rooms, nice bathroom amenities.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again during normal times when it goes for sub $200/night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ymx3
Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Indigo. Downtown is my preferred NYC location and this worked well.

Check-in was excellent. Orlando provided excellent service - warm, friendly and professional. The lobby is small but smart.

Similarly my room was fine for one but I think would be uncomfortable for two. I had the entry level room. The design is great. The room is stylish and interesting. The bed linen was particularly good - the duvet not too thick. That along with good AC and a quiet re-facing room meant great sleep. Really nice to have opening windows too.

Nice toiletries in room also.

I am definitely not a fan of amenity fees. But it is what the market does now… here the fee included a decent breakfast. Everything else it includes, honestly, I’d simply expect in a good 4* hotel.

I’d stay again and I’d recommend.

Room tip: Rear facing rooms are quiet
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2022

I stayed here for 3 nights last weekend and loved the hotel. The rooftop has gorgeous views and such a chill vibe. Breakfast was delicious! I also loved the fresh new feeling of this hotel and the scent in the lobby was so good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

Loved my stay here! Great location. Easy walks to the pier to go to the Statue of Liberty, subways, Freedom Tower, Little Island Park. Hotel/rooms were super cute and functional. Nice breakfast included with stay. Hotel staff friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2022