13 people are viewing this hotel
US$123
Hotels.com
US$116
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$98
Expedia.comUS$116
TravelocityUS$116
Agoda.comUS$148
All reviews breakfast was delicious operations manager the financial district front desk check in process early check rooms are small hotel is beautiful great stay checking in rooftop bar convenient location would stay here again new york lobby nyc amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2022 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for a wedding. Marissa at the front desk was wonderful and helped us check in early. She made the process a delight despite the hotel being very busy. The room is very nice too.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2022 via mobile

Very up & down stay here during the US Open. On one hand the hotel was very accommodating when I was at a match that turned out to be the longest in US Open history prevented me from checking in on my original day. On the other hand when I finally did arrive at the hotel they put me in a room that was dusty & the sheets were clearly unclean. I was moved to a better room the next day on the 24th floor with a sliver of a view of the Hudson River. The rooms are small & seem to have been designed by and for very tall men. Everything is counterintuitive, including having hanging hooks outside of the bathroom instead of in it. Just weird, odd. I also had a TV that was so uneven I had to put the rooms decorative pillows under it to prop it up. An engineer tried to fix it the next day but it really was never level—distracting if you’re a tv water like me. I was also offered breakfast for all the trouble—tried to patronize the hotel’s very small restaurant, which was severely understaffed. Dirty tables & plates everywhere and when I finally was seated and ordered coffee…they had no creamer of any kind. In the entire place. Not because of a supply issue but because apparently somebody just didn’t order it or didn’t order enough. It’s a small thing but also just indicative of a lack of attention to detail. Anyway, for THAT trouble I received a call from Marissa offering me 2,000 points (I’m an IHG so-called “platinum elite” member). To this very day only 1,800 of those 2,000 points were deposited into my account. In sum, I was unimpressed and probably wouldn’t stay here again. The bed slept comfortably which was a plus, but everything just felt “off” about this facility, including the super slow elevator. I was really annoyed and ready to go by the end of my stay. For them, mediocre seems to suffice, which is pretty disappointing.

Room tip: Stay on a lower floor to avoid exorbitant elevator delays.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sabrinamA753OR
Reviewed 3 October 2022

I came across this little gem when the parking garage elevator broke and my car was stuck inside. I was detained in the city (ufn) and needed a place to stay. I walked into Hotel Indigo and was greeted by the most wonderful staff, especially Paulisha. She was so warm and accommodating. She listened to my woes about my situation with compassion and a beautiful smile, which made me feel so much better. She was the real gem....management, don't let her get away! She had me all checked in and settled in a few moments. The hotel is lovely, the rooms are small not unlike most city hotels but super clean, very new and well appointed. Roof top had lovely views. I highly recommend staying here if you're looking a place in the area. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 October 2022

This was my first time staying in this part of town and I have to say I loved it. Rich was so welcoming when we arrived. The hotel has a great vibe and is really close to Pier 17. The breakfast was delicious. Will return!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2022

I can’t say enough about my stay at this hotel. The staff was so warm and friendly. The rooms were really well laid out. Shout out to Richard! He gave me some great tips for places to check out in the financial district. Definitely check out the rooftop for the views. Feels like a movie!

Trip type: Travelled with family