“Incredible croissant class!”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 20 December 2016

The croissant class was amazing! Our instructor was knowledgeable, engaging, and very helpful. He walked us through each step of the process and we were able to try it out with his guidance. He taught us how to roll out the dough to make regular, almond, and chocolate croissants. He baked them for us and we got to take 15 croissants home! In addition, he showed us how to actually form the dough and layer it with butter, a very complicated process! We took that dough home to make another 8 croissants! The croissants were delicious - flaky, buttery, and a perfect mix of crispy and smooth. The class was very informative and I feel very excited to put what I learned into action at home!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The class was very informative and hands on. I had a lot of fun and picked up a few good pointers. I will definitely go back for another class!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We had a wonderful time learning the art and science of macaroon baking! Demetri was very accommodating and knowledgeable and truly imparted his obvious skill in the field to us. We highly recommend this bakery and look forward to our next adventure there!!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience. We learned how to make those delicious French macarons. The class was friendly and everything was easily explained. I recommend it highly!!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Went for a Saturday morning macaron baking class as a gift for my boyfriend. It was great! The instructor was just the right amount of hands on while also giving you space to try it on your own. And in the end you got to take home tons of delicious, home made cookies. I would definitely recommend!