“Mille Feuille baking class”
Review of Le Mille Feuille

Le Mille Feuille
Ranked #10 of 397 Bakeries in New York City
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 23 January 2017

My 13 year old daughter took a mille feuille baking class here and had a terrific time. With only 8 people being instructed at once she felt she received the attention she needed, learned a lot and plans on re-creating the dessert again at home. Instructor is French so at times may be slightly difficult to understand instructions with his heavy accent.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

This is the second class I have taken and I was as pleased making croissants as I was when baking macaroons. The pastry chef is a perfectionist, but with a sense of humor.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I had a wonderful time learning to make French macarons at LMF. In this course we made 24 macarons per person (vanilla, chocolate, and pistachio flavored). The instructor was clear and walked us through all the steps and the cookies came out perfect.

My one criticism was that we had to do this in groups and I think I would have preferred to make a batch by myself, however, I understand this was a practicality of both time and space.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The croissant class was amazing! Our instructor was knowledgeable, engaging, and very helpful. He walked us through each step of the process and we were able to try it out with his guidance. He taught us how to roll out the dough to make regular, almond, and chocolate croissants. He baked them for us and we got to take 15 croissants home! In addition, he showed us how to actually form the dough and layer it with butter, a very complicated process! We took that dough home to make another 8 croissants! The croissants were delicious - flaky, buttery, and a perfect mix of crispy and smooth. The class was very informative and I feel very excited to put what I learned into action at home!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The class was very informative and hands on. I had a lot of fun and picked up a few good pointers. I will definitely go back for another class!