I thought this was a decent property in that it is quite new and the rooms were pretty good for a Hilton. However I was disappointed that there was no concierge lounge and I was not offered any breakfast or drink vouchers as is customary for Diamond VIP benefits. Also the WFC neighborhood pretty much shuts down after dark with not many food options. It is nearby the subway both the ACE and 4,6 lines. I will probably continue to look for a better hotel to stay in for frequent NYC business travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown places you right in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of Wall Street and adjacent to the Freedom Tower, Ground Zero and World Trade Center Memorial. Easily access all of Manhattan and nearby boroughs via the nearby Subway station, taxis and more. Enjoy some of the largest hotel rooms and suites in Lower Manhattan, spectacular skyline views and a glass-enclosed pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hilton New York Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millenium Hilton Hotel New York City
- Hilton New York City
- Millenium Hilton New York
- New York City Hilton