US$170
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$207
US$199
US$287
US$208
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$227
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
  • Fitness centre
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$228
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Conrad New York(New York City)
US$633
US$602
4,998 results
All reviewsthe financial districtfreedom towerwtc sitethe world trade centerground zerobrooklyn bridgelower manhattanpath trainbattery parkconstruction noisenew yorkwall streetindoor pooljunior suitestatue of libertycorner roomdirectly across the street
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The hotel in general was clean and comfortable and my room had an incredible view of the city, location was also a plus for me. The only downside is the staff at the reception desk, they could use a smile or better manners. They don't really seem to understand -or like- working in the hospitality business or customer service roles. Whilst checking out, the final bill had few items I didn't recognise, which were then deducted from the bill, then when I'm paying the bill, the man at the reception desk charged three times more the amount on my card, which I realised immediately through my banking app. My bank's support was telling me to ask them to manually revert those charges and they basically couldn't help me at all to revert them to my card as they said I had already checked out from the hotel and hence from their system, which didn't make any sense to me. I had still few more days to go on holiday and this issue put me in a very precarious situation leaving me virtually with no money for the rest of my trip!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We loved this hotel and would give it a perfect rating if not for the fact that the on-site bar on the 3rd floor closes by 11/11:30 and the lobby bar by midnight.

The views from the 'cityview' room were so beautiful. To wake up and sip a cup of coffee while looking out at One World and the Hudson was truly a joy. There was no rush to get going that day :)

If you're planning on being downtown, this is a perfect location - especially if you visit during the winter months. The hotel is just across from the Oculus and Brookfield which act as enclosed walkways when getting around downtown. The 9-11 Memorial and One World Observatory are steps away. Little Eataly is a short walk and the Oculus houses a lot of great shopping!

Our room was ready upon arrival and the 12 pm check out is nice too!

Room Tip: If you can get a corner suite - spend the few extra dollars!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed for one week over Thanksgiving with my wife and Son. Beautiful Junior suite on the 48th floor with views of the freedom tower and 911 Memorial out to the Hudson. Was the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in. Yes there were a few bumps on the furniture but this was more than compensated by the space and top rate housekeeping.

Found all the staff welcoming and friendly. We did not have a lot of interaction with them as we tend to be fairly independent travelers who take advantage of the many restaurants/cuisines in the area.

A bit out of the bustle that week which suited us fine. Easy access to all parts of Manhattan on the subway with four lines within a block

Would recommend

Rob

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This Hilton property was incredibly disappointing, aside from the location.

The valet drop-off was not in front of the hotel as expected; it was located on a side street. The valet driver dropped our key in the interior or the vehicle so we had to search around for it while it was literally freezing cold outside.

The check-in line was long and there was no separate check-in for gold status members.

Our room was dirty as was the hallway. The hallway did not appear to have been vacuumed for the 3 days we were there and it needed some touching up. We found hairs (not ours) in the bathroom on the backsplash, toilet, and tub and in the bedroom on the floor and beds. The carpet was not only dirty but also old and loose (it was rippled and not tightly pulled).

The pool was nice but the deck drains were faulty so water pooled around the deck making it unsafe for walking the perimeter. There was an issue at the pool while I was there regarding lap swimmers and kids. The pool appears to be perfect for lap swimming but there are no lane ropes so kids and lap swimmers tended to intermix leading to several collisions while we were there.

The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The waiters were fantastic!

The hotel is in an ideal location for exploring the financial district! The World Trade Center, Eatly, Century 21, 9/11 Memorial and Museum, Battery Park (Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty), Pearl Street, the Charging Bull statue, and other attractions are within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I would have given this hotel a 5 except the air conditioning wouldn’t work in our room. We called the desk and they sent someone up who opened the window, which didn’t do any good since the air seems to blow out. I know it’s January but we couldn’t get the temp in the room below 70...we were on the 52nd floor. That was my only complaint.

The staff were very nice, the hotel was clean, and the bed was comfortable (I’m picky). We asked for extra pillows and they were brought right up. We requested a high floor with a view and we weren’t disappointed....52nd floor and the Freedom Tower was right across the street.

I consider myself picky when it comes to hotels and we’d stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
MilleniumHiltonHotel, General Manager at Millennium Hilton New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear JRWTKD,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad you enjoyed the bed an foudn the service helpful. Sorry to hear that the AC was not working in your room. Thank you for letting me know.

Warm regards,