“Excellent cupcakes”

Ranked #44 of 399 Bakeries in New York City
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We had tea with red velvet and vanilla cup cakes as recommended by the friendly staffs, it's wonderful very nice and not too sweet.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Highly recommend the cupcakes at Georgetown. They are delicious, moist and come in a variety of flavors. The perfect size of goodness!

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

My partner and I stumbled across this cupcake shop while looking around soho. I had the salted caramel cupcake and my partner had the salted caramel cheesecake cupcake. They were the best we had ever tasted.......and I've tasted a lot. Welcoming staff also.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I'm from Singapore and having tasted what is available in my country and that I'm not a cupcake fan, I actually thought these cupcakes from Georgetown is pretty good! It's moist and light and I had the peanut butter fudge and the cream was flavourful. It's quite expensive at $3.25 a pop but I guess such price is common for the area. For cupcake lovers, worth a look to satisfy the curiosity.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Their Red Velvet and Banana Cupcakes are amazing! Not too sweet but full of flavor. I particularly like their location at Mercer Street whereby we can nibble cupcakes after a long shopping day at Spring and Mercer Streets.