“Fantastic Bagels!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: East Village
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Came here for breakfast and had cream cheese, avocado, capers bagel which was great. they have gluten free option also. great value and flavours.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Yes please. Get any bagel, toasted with a variety of their schmears and you'll be good to go. Bagels are boiled and baked on site and fresh. My favorite fresh bagel in the area whether or not you're hungover :) Enjoy!

Tip: cash only. prepare to wait on the weekends mid/late mornings.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews I thought I would try this cafe for their bagels and I personally feel they have been overrated as these for me do not serve the best bagels. I had the gravlax with the cream cheese spread and sorry to say I did not enjoy it as for me there was too much cream cheese on the bagel and it even came to the point I had to scrape some off. I like cream cheese but the amount in the bagel was just too much for me. Sorry to say won't be back for a visit anytime soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing gluten free bagels! Delicious cream cheese. No line early Sunday morning. Great service. Cozy atmosphere. Cash only.

1  Thank Evan n Caitlin H
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Was overwhelmed with the choices. Pastries, bagels, pancakes, and so much more. The cream cheese options are crazy!! Cash only, but so amazing!