“AMAZING SUSHI”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I had one of the best sushi experiences in my life here. No long waiting times and such an amazing quality!! A little expensive but it's definitely worth it!!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The Place was recomended by friends.The Sushi was amazing and the service was great Period.Pay attenetion to the opening hours

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I have been here again and keep on coming. Quality and service remains the same. And always nice to meet here with old friends

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Tomoe for years and have always been thoroughly impressed and satisfied. The decor is very simple and the place is small (so be prepared to wait in line as they don't take reservation), but the sushi is simply amazing. The fish is invariably fresh and of the highest quality, and the portions are generous. I especially like the fried oysters, the toro tartare, the soft shell crabs (when in season), and pretty much any and all sushi and sashimi. The staff is super friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Simply the best, and not outrageously expensive. I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

As unsuspecting as the exterior appears, the long line of hungry customers never ceases to amaze me. We have been eating their rolls and dumplings in Washington Square Park for as long as I can remember and the sushi clock is a nice touch whenever we eat indoors. While the sushi may not feature the most cutting edge technique, the classic items on the menu are delicious and we always enjoy coming to one of our favorite restaurants in the city for a relatively cheap price.

Date of visit: August 2017