“Lovely staff and superb food”
Review of Angelica Kitchen - CLOSED

Angelica Kitchen
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Waiter was lovely and the food beautiful. Would definitely recommend. The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated and the general ambience is calm and friendly. The food was served promptly and nothing was overlooked. We had two juices, one chilli, one dal special, hot chocolate and one drink which had apple vinegar in it but I can't remember what it was called. Every thing we had was superb and the flavours were amazing. Given how much we ate, we didn't leave with that uncomfortably full feeing at all!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I discovered this place during my one week in New York in May 2016.
Great food, good prices, cosy location, nice neighbourhood, amazing stuff.
I love it & I miss it so much !!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I had the pickled dishes with the beets, cabbage, etc. Wasn't very good in my opinion. I couldn't finish the cabbage and was still hungry afterwards. Other people in the party didn't like what they ordered either. It is nice seeing so many vegan places now-a-days, so nice in fact that we have the option to go to ones we like better.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The restaurant is cute and you're always welcomed by kind, informative staff. The food is tasty, and there's a wide variety of dishes, but it's nothing sensational. I had the burger, and though the veggies were fresh and tasty, and the sauces were nice, the patty itself was dry and tasteless. The soups and curries looked much better. Prices are high, but to be expected for the neighborhood.

I will give them kudos for making a binder listing all ingredients for those with allergies. Really helpful and considerate!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Normal place with normal food. Not very tasty and not very bad. It did not impress me at all. I did not become a vegan :)