“Pastry primo ”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Best coffee we had in New York. And the croissants etc. wow. We were there early and saw the parade from the bakery to the display case. Impressive. Also saw the flowers refreshed by a wonderful lady who knows her craft. I do not know how I missed this place till now. Can’t wait to try other things... lovely caviar selection.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Since our hotel service didn't provide any breakfast , in the morning we went out to have something and the best solution Was this place where we could enjoy wounderful puffy croissants French stile , the almond one is a must try, delicate cooked breskfast, excellent caviarand salmon , matched with an original cheese roll.... and the service is refined and accurate. You will é njoy it

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My daughter and I had wanted to eat at the gorgeous restaurant, but it was not open when we were there so we ate at the cafe. It was a small cafe, but the service and food were fabulous. The salmon was perfection and I my mouth is watering just thinking about it. We can hardly wait to go back for breakfast again!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

All I can say is...get the salmon on a baguette - loved it. It's a retail store with a small somewhat cramped seating area. Not really conducive for a private business meeting. I thought the service was great. The AC was broken but the staff did a good job to make our stay pleasant.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Went and bought some crab salad, pate, bread, and pastries. Perfectly situated next to the park so you can design your own picnic. The food is top notch. The service is exceptional and friendly instead of imposing. The prices are a bit high but as long as you understand you are buying top quality ingredients you won't mind the sting on the wallet.