“Enjoyed both the sushi/sashimi as well as the entrees ”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 14,036 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Perfect setting, amazing service and very friendly! We ordered the salmon entree (exceptional), the Chilean sea bass (mouthwatering), the scallops (oh man I need to go back), sushi and sashimi dinner (great apart from the octopus which I was expecting to be raw but was cooked). Kelp salads very interesting and worth to try. Deserts we had the ice cream and raspberry Mille-feuille.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Went to Nobu in Soho right before thanksgiving and had a wonderful time, as I always do at Nobu restaurants. I've been to a couple around the world but enjoyed the slightly smaller nature of this restaurant. Had some of my favorite Nobu staples to eat and it was delicious as always!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

When I got to Izakaya style places in Japan and elsewhere, I tend not to think about how much is being spent on sake, sashimi, etc. At Nobu, I think you have to or you could end up spending your second mortgage. It is pricey, but elements are excellent. I would pass on the sashimi taquitos - the crisps do nothing for the fish. Stick with more standard elements. Sake selection was kind of difficult as I usually discuss with waiter who knows and the waiter we had spoke no Japanese and did not know sake terminology, so I had to decide all on my own- but it helped that he brought tastings of three different before we chose. About 4 apps and a selection of sushi to follow was more than enough for two hungry people in meetings all day.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

The Rock Shrimp Tempura is the best meal in the world if you ask me. Ate it at Nobu in Hong Kong, Miami and a few times here in New York, and it's simply out of this world! Nice atmosphere overall in this place, but make sure you bring your creditcard..

Reviewed 27 December 2015

We had a very good experience there but it just didn't seem to go over the bar to great. The food was 4-4+, especially the black cod, blue eye tuna with jalapeño. The chocolate cake with white chocolate was a 5. Service was very good as was the wine selection.