“Great coffee - Perfect empanadas”

Juan Valdez Cafe - Midtown East
Ranked #68 of 698 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Colombian
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: We are the Colombian Coffee Growers’ Brand. We want to captivate the world with Colombian Premium coffee and generate value for Colombian coffee growers. Come and live the authentic experience of Colombian coffee with us.
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had Arequipe latte, cafe con leche, and empanadas. It was exactly what we needed. 100% Colombian. Good clean location with good service. If you’re Colombian the taste of the food and coffee will take you back home.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Coffee is amazing and the little dishes also. I just love this place. Just have to pay attention to when I go, at times the line can get long.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Nice atmosphere, really good coffee and better price than other coffee shops.
Nevados are delicious, specially the arequipe one.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The property is large, clean, but nothing special. Medium. Service can be improved.I asked a small coffe for myself and I was granted with a immense paper cup that was very hot and full to the brim. I could hardly walk without spilling coffee.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Learned to love JV Coffee while living in Colombia and JV in NYC is where I go to get my coffee. Great quality and flavor. The store in NYC makes you feel like you are back in Colombia getting your coffee