“Best pizza of our trip”
Review of Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni
Ranked #3,027 of 14,593 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: This location is the original Don Giovanni Ristorante and has brought its customers superbly-priced Italian cuisine, casual décor, and efficient service for years. Don Giovanni Ristorante is set in the heart of the Art District, just steps away from Chelsea Piers, The Highline, and more. Supremely close to the most sophisticated clubs and lounges, art galleries, music and film studios, a visit to New York City is not complete without strolling into Don Giovanni's.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were very happy to take the elevator down off the High Line (we weren't impressed) at W23rd St, to come across this restaurant. Cold beers and garlic knots really hit the spot, and the thin crust pizza was the best we had in New York. Friendly service, and some great, cheesy Italian opera decor too. Loved this place.

Don G, Manager at Don Giovanni, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are looking forward to see you again

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Was recommended this restaurant, glad we tried it. Garlic knots were amazing, pizza and pasta delicious. The restaurant is lovely, with dome great pictures/photos on the walls. Service and staff superb, so friendly

Don G, Manager at Don Giovanni, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, we love what we do.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

While I adore the delectableness of Don Giovanni's oven pan pizza I really wanted something light and fresh. The smell of bubbling marinara and luscious seared meat, possibly beef smelled outrageously delicious. The atmosphere was busy, vibrant and lively. The waiter was pleasant and sat me down in a timely manner along with my order of arugula, fresh green beans, gorgonzola cheese, cherry tomatoes with shrimp, steamed calamari, fresh garlic, red onion with spinach and a zesty balsamic that was superb. My garlic knots once again was the perfect combination with my fully loaded salad. I had hot tea with a side of lime and I enjoyed my evening. Now just need to get my family to stop for a moment to enjoy this with me. I am sure that it will be a family winner! #Deliciousfoodinspirations!

Don G, General Manager at Don Giovanni, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you Chynaah for the kind words, we would love to have you and your family over! :)

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Lasagna was cold inside. Spaghetti had uncooked lumps of vegetables and was thrown together.
Not too expensive, but not great .
Waiter offered free desert and coffee which was nice but too little too late..

Don G, Manager at Don Giovanni, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hi , We are sorry that your experience was not satisfying . In the future if this is to happen in any restaurant please ask for the manager and he will replace the entrees immediately. We take your review very seriously and will look in to the matter.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Pizza, salads, soups and paste dihes are some of the best in the city and prices are low. The service has always been good and energetic, Full bar service, many beer and wine choices. Pizza toppings offer wide variety

Don G, General Manager at Don Giovanni, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Hi, thank you for the nice review!!