“Great place to eat Breakfast”

Georgio's Country Grill
Ranked #305 of 14,808 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed at a hotel on 11th Avenue and decided to go for an American breakfast of
pancakes bacon and maple syrup. We also had a normal cooked breakfast.
Wow the place was great good coffee good food generous portions. Really pleased it got recommended.The staff were great an enjoyable start to the day.
Only sorry we didn't find it sooner

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Attentive staff. Rib eye steak to die for Sadly I could only eat half as I started with a very filling chicken noodle soup with veg. My wife had chicken which was 1 breast 2 wings and 2 legs!!
Heavy take away business none stop plus 2 delivery staff coming and going
We were given a voucher to obtain 10% discount if we paid by cash. We paid cash!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The atmosphere is not fancy, but it feels like New York, with a substantial menu with many different options. My wife had a Cobb salad which looked like it had a full chicken breast. It was enormous and well prepared. I had one of their homemade soups, which was excellent and a Greek salad. Both very good. Everything was freshly made. The service was prompt and friendly and prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This place has the most amazing breads ; my favourite was the fruit one. My partner said it was best milk shake he has ever had and he's had a few. Plenty of choice so all my girls found something they wanted; we actually had trouble narrowing the extensive menu down. Can say the pasta was excellent; the filler mignon skewers were made with best meat; and the ribs were polished off even though the portion sizes are large. You won't leave hungry. This place was a real oasis of best ingredients properly cooked and wonderful combinations that really worked. The bill was surprisingly low so we felt that a generous tip was earnt. Happy to recommend to those who want good food at a good price and are trying to please various appetites.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had the brunch with a brilliant juice and endless, quite good coffee. Foodwise I had the banana pecan pancakes and they really were brilliant. You get 3 pancakes, a little cup of syrup and a little cup of butter. It was really very tasty, quite affordable and it was generally just a lot of food, which I always appreciate.

Thank Frank M. H