“Great Food and Service”

Ranked #350 of 15,866 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We visited when visiting my sister over new year for brunch one day.

The service was great, staff so friendly and helpful. The cocktails were great and the food was very good and generous portions too. The lamb burger was amazing. Will definitely return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We came here for breakfast/brunch. I had coffee and chicken and waffles. Excellent. Fun atmosphere and kind staff.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I visited with my wife and two teens. The food was very good (not fantastic but very good), but the service, though friendly, was too rushed - they served the main course before we had finished the starters (thus 3 stars instead of 4). The prices were a little expensive but I would probably not complain if the service had been a little more relaxed. Overall, I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Had brunch there as a party of four on a Sunday. When we arrived we were told it would be about a 20 minute wait and it was about a 20 minute wait. The menu had both lunch and breakfast items. We had the wild mushroom toast, the pastrami hash, the chicken chilaquile and the Falafel burger. The pastrami hash comes with sunny side up eggs so we requested over medium. The plate initially came out with sunny side up, however this was quickly corrected without incident. The chicken chilaquile was quite spicy and not for those uninitiated to spice. Even the falafel burger had a little kick to it. The prices are a little on the high side, but then again this is New York City.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our meal was perfect. We have one daughter with Celiac and another allergic to tree nuts and this restaurant was the perfect fit for us. When I asked if my Celiac daughter could eat the french fries she said "of course", when I asked if they had a dedicated fryer she answered that they are all dedicated as they do not fry anything with gluten. My 11 year old was beaming!

1  Thank 119elizabetho