“Great restaurant, expensive though”
Review of Nobu 57

Nobu 57
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu 57 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 5th and 6th Avenues
Transit: F to 57th Street Station
Description: The first uptown New York location by legendary chef Nobu Matsuhisa, opened to much anticipation in the summer of 2005. Nobu's co-owners are his longtime partners: renowned restaurateur Drew Nieporent, Oscar-winning actor Robert De Niro, and producer Meir Teper. The restaurant showcases Nobu's signature New Style Japanese cuisine with classic dishes such as Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno and Black Cod Miso, and new creations from the wood burning oven and the hibachi table.
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Loved the miso black cod and the fried rock shrimp. Also had a variety of nigiri, but it was very pricy. I was on business and a vendor took me there!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Food was amazing, otoro sashimi and black cod to die for. Ask for fresh wasabi totally worth it. Nobu house sake is amazing also. Always coming back
Lobster sushi sucks, my own fault :)

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is fine but nothing special. Service on the other hand was terrible. Very slow and inattentive. The waitress even had the cheek to ask for a gratuity when none was left.

Perhaps the sister restaurants are better than this. I would avoid.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I have to say that this has to be the singularly most delicious Japanese food I have ever put in my mouth, and I've been Japan! The lobster was so good, I wish I didn't have to share it. I could cry just thinking about how good everything tasted. I also recommend the mini lobster tacos. The dessert was also perfection. Ahh Nobu, until next time, you'll be in my dreams.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Clearly, Nobu is famous for a reason. Incredible dining experience. People say it is expensive; however, if you do it right there is a way to make it extremely reasonable. This is on my must try list. If you are visiting New York and want more of an authentic restaurant, maybe don't try here. It's a little Gossip Girl-esque which isn't what NYC is truly like, but definitely amazing