Hilton Garden Inn New York - Times Square Central
Conrad New York(New York City)
US$254
US$236
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$396/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$186
US$169
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$229
US$190
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$210
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$113
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$270
US$197
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
Park Central
  • Fitness centre
1,765 results
All reviewstimes squarebryant parkgreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallball dropfridge and microwavecity viewfront desk staffwould stay here againhotel lobbythe theater districtcorner roombroadway showstreet noisewould highly recommend this hotelking room
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The Hilton Garden Inn on 42 street was an excellent location to stay. The King room was adequate in size and provided all the expected features. What was exceptional were the staff.All the people there were very courteous and helpful. Maria at the front desk was exceptionally helpful. She was helpful on the phone when I spoke to her prior to my arrival as well as when needs arose at the hotel. She reflects well on the hotel brand. The breakfast was good although the serving area was somewhat cramped.The waiters were nice and anticipated my needs. I will definitely return here on future NYC trips.

Room Tip: Visit a Broadway show when in the city.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ke-Wei L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York - Times Square Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for the perfect rating, mitchelljlevine!

We're delighted that you had such a pleasant time during your stay with us. We love hearing that our guests are able to take advantage of our prime location near so many attractions in NYC. It's wonderful that you appreciated our spacious and comfortable accommodations and that our team took such wonderful care of you. Maria is a valued member of our team, so it's no surprise that she went above and beyond to make you feel welcome during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the future. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Check in was fairly frustrating. As a Hilton Honors member, I bypassed a long line and stood at the terminal where there was a Hilton Honors sign. At other Hilton hotels I've been to, they have a priority line for Honors members. After standing there for several minutes, an employee at the front desk finally approached me and said that terminal wasn't open, and I'd have to get in the back of the line. I explained that I was a Hilton Honors member and pointed to the sign. She was completely unapologetic and said they don't have priority check-in for Hilton Honors, and that sign was just a decoration. After what had been a long journey that day between the flight and the taxi to Manhattan, I was in no mood for her attitude. But I begrudgingly went and stood in the back of the line.

After a minute or two, she completely changed her tune... and called me back up to the check-in desk. She apologized, and then quickly checked me in. I don't know why she had a sudden about-face in her customer service, but I was appreciative... until I saw my room's location. The room was literally within inches of the 11th floor elevator. So for my entire stay, I heard plenty of noise from the elevator itself, as well as people exiting or waiting for it. Aside from that though, the room was nice. Fairly small, but very clean and comfortable. And it had everything I needed: Microwave, fridge, iron, coffee maker, flat-screen TV, etc.

The hotel's location can't be beat. You're close to EVERYTHING: Times Square, Subway, theatres, great restaurants, etc. I normally stay around 48th or 49th... but this location on 42nd was great.

Aside from my frustrating experience at check-in (and my room's location right next to the elevator), this was a nice stay. As a Hilton Honors member, I would expect better customer service from front desk employees.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Scott M
Ke-Wei L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York - Times Square Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Scott. We do apologize for your experience at check in, and that you were unsatisfied with the location of your room. However, we're happy to hear you found your accommodations comfortable, and that you had everything you needed during your stay. We're also thrilled that you enjoyed our convenient location! We hope to see you again the next time you visit New York City. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Two Elevators were down during our stay, saw that it happened on previous stays as well. Clean rooms, but very small - typical of NY - Lobby was up on 4th floor, which meant two stops on busy elevator if needed to go by and grab something on way to floor.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ke-Wei L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York - Times Square Central, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Angi,

We regret to hear that your stay with us was anything less than perfect. It's unfortunate you had such challenges with the elevators as well as your room size. We do offer a variety of room sizes and would be happy to help you reserve one that better suits your needs of space and comfort in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We planned a trip to NYC with the primary purpose of seeing two of Broadway’s most recent hits, Dear Evan Hansen and Come From Away (both of which were fantastic!). So we wanted to stay near Times Square. Located on 42nd between 6th and Broadway, less than a block from Times Square, it was the perfect refuge after busy days walking around Manhattan before walking to the theaters. Our room was not huge, but more spacious than most Manhattan hotel rooms. Although they referred to our room as one with a view of Times Square, that was a stretch. But it was very quiet, a block away from the subway, and near some fantastic restaurants (Etcetera Etcetera and Paul’s at the hotel itself were wonderful). I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Central for your next visit to the Big Apple.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart S

Thanks, Stuart!

We're thrilled you had an overall wonderful stay with us! It's excellent you took advantage of our convenient location and proximity to many exciting attractions. We're also very pleased you enjoyed our quiet and comfortable rooms. We'd love to welcome you back soon for an even more positive experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had planned to stay at the HGI a few blocks north on 8th near 47th but found out a few days before that they don't provide a hot breakfast to elite members like every other HGI in the world! They claimed it was some new test program, but I wonder??? This hotel is in the perfect location for everything in the area. We saw Waitress nearby and had some good meals as well plus a few not so good ones also. Service was great even though our room wasn't ready when we arrived, but it was just about noon since we had taken the #7 from near our hotel in Queens (Holiday Inn in Corona). This was very easy without any changes and was very inexpensive. Our room was ready when we returned from lunch-they kept our luggage safe for us while we went to eat. The room as last year (this year one floor higher) was still very small, but everything was clean! The TV was great, the bathroom with shower only was clean, the bed was comfortable, but last year's view when we could see the big ball was better! This is our favorite HGI in the busiest part of Manhattan. We will be back in the fall possibly for another show and some good New York adventures! We also got our complimentary breakfast with omelets made to order as Diamond members!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BerlinG-ParisF,

We're pleased to hear you had an overall pleasant stay with us. It's wonderful you loved our convenient location and clean rooms. However, we're disappointed that our breakfast options didn't meet your expectations. We've addressed your concerns with the appropriate members of our team so we can provide you with a more positive experience in the future.