“Amazingly delicious Greek cookies”
Review of Pi Greek Bakerie

Pi Greek Bakerie
Ranked #588 of 14,817 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Description: Loftlike Greek bakery/cafe/eatery offering homemade pastries, savory pies and salads plus yogurt and more
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Needed a sweet pick-me-up while walking through the neighborhood and stumbled upon Pi by chance. What a great find. This must have been my lucky day! It's a cute little place, very clean and the staff is attentive but no excessively so. On the left hand side there is an entire wall of cookies in clear bins. On the right side is counter service with a variety of pastries, spinach pies, small entree dishes and other tasty-looking items. We opted for a few cookies - one with almonds and the other sesame. Both were light as air and incredibly delicious. I will be back for more!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Excellent coffee, cappuccino, baked goods, Greek treats. Lovely staff. An oasis in the area. You can sit and eat a variety of breakfast items and purchase or eat on the premises many different baked goods. It is perfect for a weekday breakfast.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Everything here is super delicious. Harvest Pie filled with spinach, kale and feta cheese; Zucchini Pie with Leeks and Feta; Moussaka Pie, just yummy. And all the salads are great as well. And I can't rave more about the cookies and desserts in general. I eat here and take out food at least once a week. I'm lucky to have this restaurant in my neighborhood. Great value for great food.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

First night un NYC, jetlaged and hungry, we found this Greek bakery at Soho, the food was great! We ate a spinach pie, and a meat ball, it was excellent (and I'm Greek, I know what I mean).
They were so nice that they offered us various dishes to taste, we were served like kings.
Definitely what we needed for that night, I highly recommand this place

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The pastry and chocolate cake was amazing! Super nice owners that enjoyed chatting with us for a little while!