“Good Chinese fare”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 24 August 2017

A late meal after a show
Very simple layout of formica topped tables
Simple menu with no alcoholic beverages
We had the house noodles special (with beef, chicken and egg) and stir fried noodles with vegetables
Both were good
Service is brusque but polite
Good vale

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I live very close to this restaurant and it is my favorite dim sum restaurant in Time Square.

I cannot rate the pork pan fried dumpling enough! I very rarely eat in as it's so busy but a takeaway is a must.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I just happened to stumble upon this little hole in the wall, but glad I did! This place offers great homemade ramen and buns at reasonable prices. The restaurant is small, but service is fast and tables are turned quickly.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were staying in Hell's Kitchen area and had to check out Kung Fu Little Steamed Buns Ramen. Restaurant is small and was always full, so let's get takeout and take back to the hotel. Walk in, order, pay, wait maybe 15min. and it's ready. Rite Aid has plates, cutlery and refreshing beverages so we were also ready.
Steamed pork buns, tender, not chewy. Panfried pork dumplings mmm (my favorite).
The stir fried pulled ramen (vegetable and chicken) was delicious. One dish, 2 large servings easily. We had so much food we had breakfast the next morning. 2ppl $40. So delicious we went twice. Some pics below of takeout format. It was steaming hot back at the hotel.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in here because it was across the street from our hotel. Very pleasantly surprised! Very generous portions. The noodles -- I had beef and noodles, my daughter had the house special noodles -- were the best I've ever had. The server was friendly and good came out quickly. We came back for round two on our last evening in NYC.