“great espresso with a accommodating staff!”
Review of Frisson Espresso

Frisson Espresso
Ranked #24 of 691 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I found this coffee bar while walking in the city one day. It is a very small place but the espresso and coffee options are very good. They also have pastry options. Seating is limited-a few tables and stools with a small bar along the walls. I would recommend and return. They also have a card system after buying so many coffees you would get one free. There is no restroom. They do take credit cards. It is great for a snack.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Be sincere; Americans do not know your coffee - this was the only place I had the best coffee in the states, a real espresso, in a very sweet small shop. I would love to get back there anytime!

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Great little cafe' serving great esspresso . Do yourself a favor and stop in you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Nice little place in manhattan with great staff. The best espresso I had in months. Try also the cappuccino.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I originally went to this coffee shop as it was closest to my hotel (and only had to walk past 3 Starbucks on the way) BUT it soon became my morning regular as the coffee was excellent, the made the coffee exactly as I ordered it (hot) and the staff were always friendly and sociable.