Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM

More Info
from US$69.34
More Info
1,480 results
All reviews lower east side food tour greenwich village knish pastrami great tour new york small group highlight of our trip big apple visiting nyc dante fun les knowledge neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve done food tours all over the world and this was one of the best. What made it so great was Dantes fun and thoughtful personality. He set the expectation upfront gave a good overview of what we were going to do. He intertwined great food and history. If you’re in New York this is a must do tour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fun Tour! Good food! Great Tour guide! I had a great time.
Come hungry it’s a LOT of food (and don’t fill up on drinks, you’ll need the space )

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dante was great! He is friendly, informative and easy going. The food choices are delicious. I was definitely full by the end of the tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were lucky enough to be the only two on a Wednesday morning tour and we had a blast. Dante was a riot, and a true New Yorker who knew all the ins and outs about foodie spots. All of the food was delicious, and we visited spots and general areas I never would’ve known to visit if it wasn’t for this tour. We learned a bit about history, got our steps in and tried great food at places we will definitely be revisiting when we head back to the city. The doughnuts were probably our favorite with the bagels coming in close second. Or maybe Katz’s was our favorite... can’t make up our minds! A big thank you to Dante for being so kind, funny and accommodating! We will be back for his Greenwich tour next.

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Dante is cute & charming. The tour was great = informative and very tasty. I wish we’d had time for his other food tour also,