“Recovered brilliantly”
Review of Fig & Olive

Fig & Olive
Reserve with OpenTable
Fig & Olive is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #539 of 14,913 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Meatpacking District
Cross street: Between Ninth Avenue and Washington Street
Transit: 14th Street stop on A, C, E, 1, 2, 3 and L Trains
Description: FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the best olive oils, flavors and cuisine from the Riviera & Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy and Spain. It is a full service restaurant featuring lunch, brunch and dinner menus. The exceptional wine list includes over 30 wines offered by the glass or bottle from Italy, France and Spain. Our 4,000 square foot MEATPACKING DISTRICT venue, has become a favorite space for all types of corporate events, Holiday Parties, and personal celebrations. FIG & OLIVE MEATPACKING truly stands out with its elegant and authentic design from the French and Italian Riviera. This space offers numerous possibilities to host a variety of events from 12 to 350 guests. FIG & OLIVE Events team is at your disposal to assist you in planning your special event.
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I had booked this for my partners 50th as she had eaten here before, I booked from the UK a week before had various emails saying all was well, we got to the restaurant early to be told our table wasn't available, had nice starter and main, at this point our service became non existent, after 20 mins I decided to leave , we went to pay the bill at which point the manageress Sharone Grant was made aware of what had been happening, she couldn't have tried harder to make up for the poor experience and more than made up for the earlier problems.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,098)

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Freinds suggested we stop here after the Whitney, and I'm so glad we did. My husband ordered the 3 course luncheon menu ($29) so I was able to share his mushroom croquettes (8 or so on a plate, very good) and then swipe a chuck from his generous lamb skewer, served with veggies and rice. I had their big house salad with shrimp ($27), full of goodies including, yes, figs & olives. This was one of the best salads I've every tasted. We ended with my husbands dreamy pot de creme. Not a quick meal but a perfect meal for a big fat treat,

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Great location in the Meatpacking District. The food was good, not great, but good. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was great!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Been to NYC 3 times over the years, eaten at Fig & Olive in the Meatpacking district each time. This restaurant has never disappointed.

If anything service has improved more so (and it was never poor service) same for the food has always been good. This visit still good certainly bigger portions.
I love a restaurant that is confident enough not to put seasoning on the table and the food doesn't need it.

This venue has a very tasteful decor it seriously hasn't dated in 10 years fashion fades but class never fades. This is a big restaurant a lot of people but the DJ playing music really does drown out surround talking.

Service is impeccable fast, friendly but professional. Staff know the menu and are very attentive but not overbearing.

The food is wonderful well cooked and seasoned flavours work well together and the portion size is excellent, we were so full after our meal but the food is so tasty you really do not want to leave any. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone, it's one of the best restaurants I've eaten at I just love it. Do yourself a favour and go there.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to NYC for ten years and we come to Fig and Olive every time, and it never disappoints. The food is always fantastic and the service exceptional.