14 people are viewing this hotel
US$189
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$180
Hotels.com
US$180
PricelineUS$189
Official HotelUS$180
Agoda.comUS$198
1,157 results
All reviews full kitchen wall street the financial district black fox beautiful art deco building studio apartment new york brooklyn bridge battery park subway station walk in closet lower manhattan huge room world trade home away from home spacious rooms statue of liberty
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2022

Had a weekend in New York and had a great stay here. Located in financial district but easy access to trains to get anywhere. Friendly staff and clean rooms couldn’t ask for more! Great coffee just downstairs at black fox too!

Date of stay: December 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mint House, Owner at Mint House at 70 Pine, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2022

Hi myd053bmsv thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the great review! As we pride ourselves on creating a memorable experience, it is wonderful to hear that you were impressed by our robust offerings of amenities within the building while still offering all the comforts of home.

Reviewed 6 December 2022

This was my first time staying in the financial district and it won't be my last. Mint House has all the amenities you could wish for, and then some. The room was beyond spacious and I loved having access to a full kitchen, walk in closet, etc.

The staff are incredibly friendly and there are so many wonderful personal touches as you arrive. Only thing that gave me a bit of trouble was the air conditioner - it wouldn't hold at a lower temperature, so was a bit warm.

The gym in the building is next level (although a bit of a mission to get there). I just wished it opened earlier than 8am on the weekends.

The restaurants in the building were absolutely perfect.

Can highly recommend Mint House.

Date of stay: December 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi JodiTravel2Explore thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the great review! As we pride ourselves on creating a memorable experience, it is wonderful to hear that you were impressed by our robust offerings of amenities within the building while still offering all the comforts of home.

Reviewed 3 December 2022

I really wanted to like this hotel. It’s modern, stylish, and rooms are well appointed. However, it was so noisy with garbage trucks from 2 to 5 AM, by the second day I checked the noise level and it was almost 90 decibels. That’s like trying to sleep on a subway platform. The front desk informed me they would all be over in a minute. It lasted for hours.
I don’t know what they can do about the noise but it’s really unfortunate. The hotel has potential.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dandornbusch

Hi dandornbusch thank you for choosing Mint House at 70 Pine for your stay in NYC, and for providing such a great detailed feedback.

We pride ourselves on service and the product we provide, and I am sorry to hear that we fell short on meeting your expectations in some aspects of your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the external noise during the night.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back and restore your confidence in Mint House, thank you again for your time and please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2022

I chose the Mint because my daughter and her family live at 70 Pine. I problems I ran into were: only one small bar of soap to use at the sink and no soap or shampoo for the shower; when I went to use the tub, brown water came out of the faucet so no bath while there; the railing by the three steps leading up to room 231 fell off the wall; one window shade was out of it's track but maintenance fixed that; when I came back the last night there was a crumpled paper towel next to the bed; I was not alerted ahead of time to bring log in and passwords for TV streaming services I have so was stuck with the limited "free" offerings on the TV; because there are stairs in the room from the bed area to the bath, etc.; it would have been nice to have a small, not too bright, night light rather than having to leave on the bright bathroom light at night to see when I got up in the middle of the night; I was unable to convey any of these problems via phone (no number listed anywhere to call) or by text/email which I tried to do by signing up for the app but never received a reply - so I had to go down to the desk in my pjs and a jacket where I will say Candace was very understanding and helped.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Climber56319000917, thank you for choosing Mint House at 70 Pine for your stay in NYC, and for providing such a great detailed feedback.

We pride ourselves on service and the product we provide, and I am sorry to hear that we fell short on meeting your expectations in some aspects of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences experienced during your stay. I am saddened to hear about the experience you had with us, as this is not the standard for Mint House 70 Pine. I am glad Candice was helpful and understanding during your ordeal.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2022

My family of 6 (2 adults and 4 kids) stayed in a 1 bedroom with 2 sofa beds and 2 bathrooms. Our apartment was approximately 1400 sq ft. I highly recommend this hotel for the large apartment and full size kitchen, and close location to the subway. I would definitely stay here again with my family however next time I would reserve a 2 bedroom instead of the one bedroom option. Both sleep 6 but the two bedroom has a washer/dryer inside the unit and is smaller ( 1050 sq ft). I would be willing to sacrifice less space for a washer/dryer in the unit. They provide complimentary water bottles in the front reception area. We were walking distance to the 9/11 memorial and also statue of liberty ferry. We were about a 15 min subway ride from Chinatown and 25-30 ride to times square.

Date of stay: November 2022

Hello yuhjenl2016 thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the great review! As we pride ourselves on creating a memorable experience, it is wonderful to hear that you were impressed by our robust offerings of amenities within the building while still offering all the comforts of home.