“My Go-To Spot”

Ranked #204 of 14,590 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Great service, consistent food, amazing atmosphere. Well done by Chloe, well done
Do yourself a favor and make this place a destination

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I was walking non direction and found this cute restaurant, the place is very cute and the food was tasty, loved the chipotle alioli.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The way everyone raves about this place I️ had extremely high expectations going into it. While the sandwich I️ got was tasty, it fell short on the filling and so I️ left pretty hungry which was disappointing. It could have just been a bad order choice on my end given my hunger level but I️ think most people would have left feeling the same way too. Maybe it would be better if they included fries with the sandwiches instead of them being an add-on for an additional charge

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was sceptical about going here as I am a firm meat fan. My friend wanted to go here as it had been recommended to her and in addition she is a vegan so the menu was perfect for her.

I have learnt never to judge a book by its cover as By Chloe was excellent. It's laid back, casual approach was great and the food was superb. The flavours were fantastic and I don't remember having a meal that supplied me so much sustenance in a long time.

A great place to chill and enjoy the sights of the area.

1  Thank Ross B
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We were walking back to our hotel and stumbled across this restaurant by accident. I have to say this is the best vegan food ever in my opinion! Everything was delicious and fresh. I had a burger with guacamole and a pumpkin cupcake. Delicious! I wish they would open a location in San Diego.