“over-priced; underwhelming”

Cuisines: Belgian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The mussels were undercooked; the hamburger was overdone. Service was slow. I have visited many times as I live nearby, but I can no longer let convenience trump satisfaction. The waffles in the morning do tend to be perfect -- so mabye brunch is the best idea for this place.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I know this restaurant for 25 years. The food is good. The beer excellent. The service professional and the restaurant is comfortable and informal.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I really like this place! It's very cozy and the staff is super nice.
I've been there many times for breakfast and my favorite dishes are the croque madame and the omelette (with no mushroom, please!). I remember my boyfriend saying that the eggs purgatory (or something like that) is very good, too. Don't forget to order orange juice! It's delish! Price is ok for NYC.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We have been there twice in this last visit to the city. One to eat clams and the other to bruch. Superb! Both of it. I would not recommend the mimosa during bruch, but other than that, including service, it was perfect!!!! The place is a nice environment, nothing fancy, good price, great service and wonderful food! do not miss it.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Read about this place as being good for kids. Ours was the only one in there but it was a great experience. The food was very good, though I feel like I can't give this a proper review since I didn't order the mussels. The salmon burger and salad were great though. Small but pleasant outdoor patio seating area. Great vibe. Would definitely go back.