“Very Good Ojo de Bife ”
Review of Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires
Reserve with OpenTable
Buenos Aires is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #265 of 14,817 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Good service, good meat, perfectly cooked.
Didn't make 5 stars only because of the terrible techno music playing, which was really weird for am Argentinean restaurant. The waiter did lower the volume when we requested, though

1  Thank JoaoPriori

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Our visit was today. It was...yeah! Great! Service was very nice and very willing. We had soup....which was...as I like...HOT and TASTY! I am going to be crazy if they give me cold soup! My husband had steak...big one! We asked for "medium" and it was medium! With so big pice of meat it is not easy...it was 1,5 kg steak. My son had "enchiladas"...also very tasty...and honestly he is not easy "customer" I had Stroganoff....this in my favourites food. I was very curious...how it will be. And it was so delicious...like from mother of my best friend :o) Everything was clean, ready for use. We made reservation but I think during lunch is not needed. I would recommend to all....go there, even it is out of hand. It is very nice experience :o)

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

This small cozy eatery is a place where steak is honored in preparation and service. We had the porterhouse steak with garlic potatoes -awesome. The service and attention was incredible. Left feeling fulfilled and happy. This temple to steak is a five star experience.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

My friend was raving about the steaks at Buenos Aires, so I just had to try them myself. So, when opportunity came, and I was in NY, we went to get some good meat.
I have to say that I skipped the appetizers, as I was saving space for the steak, but my friends took Empanadas and Melon wrapped with Prosciutto, and were both happy with them. I took a taste of the empanadas, and agreed with them. Anyway, to the steak. I took a 16 oz. skirt steak, medium-rare. It was exquisite. The meat melted in m mouth. It's been years since I had a steak that was that good. Worth every penny. We also had a bottle of wine. On this my advice is to skip the Cabernet Sauvignon, and go with something better, if you can afford it.
In any case, I'm looking to come back to this place.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

TIP: start with an order of empanadas and finish with a flan.........
In between those two you can order just about anything accompany with a great bottle of Argentinian wine.\
Don't forget about a "cortado" before you leave.....(AKA small Argentinian style coffee)