US$276
US$179
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$219
Sofitel
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$144
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$172
US$152
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$249
US$239
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$240
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$130
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

10,575 results
All reviewstimes squaresandra espgreat locationnew yorkcorner roomhudson riverbusy hotelhotel barbroadway showcentral locationbig appletwo double bedshigh floorrockefeller centerihgconciergeevelyn
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed 6 nIghts. Great value considering location and size of room. So close to shows. Only drawback was noise from slamming doors in hallway. Other than that was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank joanas
CPTimesSquare, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2012

Thank you for spending the week with us! I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and found our location and rooms to be ideal for your needs. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I traveled to NYC on business and stayed at the Crowne Plaza Times Square for the first time on this trip. Although I have stayed at many Crowne Plaza Hotels, this specific location really wow'd me!

Everything was very clean and the hotel staff was nice, as I expect a Crowne Plaza to be. There was an issue with the heat in my room, it was too hot for me at 68 degrees. The staff was able to fix the temperature, but the front desk also sent a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to my room while I was away. I was very surprised by this and it was a very nice gesture.

Room Tip: This hotel is right in Times Square. If you are a tourist, this is a great location for you!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I would recommend this hotel. The location is perfect (although we knew that before we went) as you are a few paces from the steps on Times Square. The room, the food, the service, the bell-boys were extremely good and the concierge service was superb. We had a big problem when we arrived in that our safe didn't work - this meant that we couldn't unpack (in case they were to move us to another room), we couldn't sleep (which is all we wanted to do after only 3 hrs sleep in 45!) as we didn't know it would be a three hour wait and we couldn't shower as we couldn't unpack. After 3 hours of complaining and being fobbed off, my girlfriend finally let ME speak to manager. He was extremely helpful, fully of apologies, got the safe fixed within minutes and gave us free food & drink in the restaurant and two free breakfasts. The restaurant is very nice and his reaction more than made up for the error. Generally New York is an exciting place to be! I thoroughly recommend the water taxi, the hard rock cafe & Langham's Irish Bar in west 47th street!! I would definitely stay at this hotel the next time I visit New York and I recommend it (make sure you use the excellent concierge service!)

Room Tip: Choose a high-numbered room for a better view - we were level 18.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave294

Thank you for letting us know about your great stay with us. I am so happy our staff was able to provide excellent service so you could do what you came here to to, enjoy New York! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

I chose the hotel based on location and reviews on this site, and am so glad I did. It came to a choice between the Crowne Plaza, the Millennium Broadway and the Hilton, and I think I made the right choice. The location is just perfect, right on Times Sq so you can walk most places and have a great view.

Arriving at the hotel we were upgraded to a room overlooking Times Sq which was fabulous (and sound-proofed!). You look right down onto the Square, which has events almost daily and a great atmosphere.

The hotel has recently been refurbished and it looks great; our room was lovely; spacious, very comfortable, with plenty of hot water, it was spotlessly clean, and if we'd had time to watch it there was a TV with a huge choice of channels.

The staff were great too; I needed the padlock to be cut off my case and they sent someone up right away, nothing was too much trouble. They recommended a great day tour of the city, and gave us some ideas for places to eat. I didn't try the restaurant as there are so many places to eat nearby, but the menu looked good.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank missrfleming

Thank you for your kind review. I am so proud of the team for providing great service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We arrived home this morning after 5 nights staying in the hotel, what a wonderful holiday we had, every single member of staff we had dealings with went out of their way to please you,Sandra at the front desk who checked us in was amazing with answers to all our questions, for the standard of the room and the location, I dont think anywhere could beat it.

Our sincere best wishes go to everyone there for making this such a memorable holiday, we will certainly be back.

Room Tip: we had room 2011, a large corner room with great views of Times Square.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sandibarefoot

Thank you for the five star review! It was lovely to read that the staff provided great service and made your stay as pleasant as possible. I appreciate the feedback and have congratulated the team. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.