Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Conrad New York(New York City)
US$236
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$413/night.

US$236
US$199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$248
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Fitness centre
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$196
US$179
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Room Service
US$284
US$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$142
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$139
5,828 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkgood morning americasuperior roomcorner roomchrysler buildingconcierge deskcoffee makerhigh floorcentral parkstreet noiserockefeller centerbroadwaynycpremierblock
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Used Hotel Tonight to rent this spot, knowing they have room set aside for customers like me. First room I went to(after being told at front desk, don't smoke), smelled like someone just left there after smoking. Was willing to deal with it and open the window, but then I went to the bathroom and tried to wash my hands. The sink was clogged and wouldn't drain properly. So I go downstairs and ask can I be moved. They move me up two floors. In the midst of me moving, I forgot to grab my headphones and glasses from the room(realized that the next morning as I'm packing). The room I was moved to, the door had to be closed to make sure it was shut, since the frame and door didn't agree with with each other. When I depart the hotel, I ask about seeing if I could go check the room for my items. The person at the reception desk said, someone is staying in that room now. I asked, are you saying you gave the room to someone after I was in there without cleaning it..(note I changed rooms at 645). He then goes to the manager on duty who said, we called the room and no one answered. When I said can you check security because if someone cleaned it, my items should have been picked up and and placed there. He calls the room and miraculously, someone answers the phone (or he had a conversation with someone in front of me) and said they don't see the items. I depart and finally call he hotel to see if anyone turned it in, security said no. My stay at this hotel was more than disappointing, for the following reasons..room full of smoke, charge $5 for using internet and printing when I'm only on there for 1 minute, give me credit I will never use for the internet, clogged drain, doors don't shut in their own, elevator for the high floors take a minimum of four minutes to come to your floor to get you, giving rooms to people when the room wasn't clean, yes I should have gotten my items upon departing the room but hey, if you cleaned the room my Maui Jim sunglasses and Bose Wireless Heart Rate headphones should've been turned in..this hotel needs a major renovation and hopefully, their corporate office will do just that..this is not a four star hotel, not in NYC or any other city. Maybe a two.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank man73
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Steps from Time Square action. Non-stop action. Hotel was nice. Polite staff. Room was very nice, clean and well maintained. They were able to hold our bags until our room was ready and also held them after we checked out so we could go around the city more. They need better towels and they do not have a pool. Overall very nice.

Room Tip: Maybe request a room on the upper levels for better views. We were on floor 17 and couldn't see much past the buildings around us.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Revtec,
thank you very much for your review. We are indeed just steps away from Times Square and we are happy that all worked well and our staff was able to help and assist you.
Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at the Millennium in the past and the location is perfect. We thought the same this time, taking our daughter to NYC for the first time. We easily walked to broadway shows, and also down to the Harbor to catch a cruise around the Statue of Liberty. Cabs were not ideal, they act like they can't understand you and don't communicate well, we finally gave up and did the subway with no problems. We did have an early morning flight out and had to be picked up at 4am for transportation. We worked with the concierge and the service was right on time and a great experience. We asked to a higher level room and stayed on the 51st floor, loved the view! Elevators were no problem for us, didn't have to wait long. Times Square deli across the street is great for drinks and breakfast, cheap $7 for an omelet, including hash browns and toast. Enjoy the Millennium it is right where we wanted to be, close to everything.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank michellewV3853FQ
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear MichellewV3853FQ,
thank you very much for your review. We are glad to read all worked well. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We booked the hotel 7 nights from July 19 to 26, 2017, and check out 24+ hours early on the 25th before 11am. At the check out front desk we asked for a one night refund, the staff lady said IT IS EXPEDIA THEY COLLECT THE MONEY, CALL EXPEDIA TO GET THE REFUND. THE ONE NIGHT IS CANCELLED BUT THEY CAN'T DO THE REFUND. and she confirmed there will be a note in the hotel system while Expedia contact the hotel. This is what happened when we checked out the hotel. Unfortunately, when we contacted expedia and they contacted the hotel, everything has been denied. The answer is no refund!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank athenaandrobert

Dear athenaandrobert,
thank you for your review. Guests booking thru a third party have to contact the third party to either amend or cancel the booking because every third party websites may have different term and conditions in order to do any amendments.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

From the moment you make contact with the Millennium you know that your stay with them will be nothing less than perfect!!
Contacting reservations, I was assisted by Mr Robert Bove. His professionalism, knowledge and extraordinary customer service give you confidence that your accommodation and stay at the hotel will be exceptional. And so it was for me when I stayed for three weeks in July. He is a true asset in this company. The supervisor, May deserves a mention for herincredible assistance in all matters and always with a happy and understanding manner.
The crew in the concierge department, Gloria, Tom, Erica, Phillip and Eric are to be complemented on their assistance and advise which was so helpful. They always greet you with a smile and keeness to assist.
The housekeepers Lynette and who were always friendly and happy and who made sure that my room was always clean and well equipped.
And then on top of all this the hotel is in the centre of the action. Walking everywhere is very easy from this location. It's the best!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Maria1622

Dear Maria1622,
Thank you very much for your great review. We are indeed blessed to have an excellent team. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with and are delighted to welcome you back again.