US$292
US$208
InterContinental
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$170
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$190
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

The Paul Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$143
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$134
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Conrad New York(New York City)
Book now, pay at stay
US$633
US$602
Conrad.com
5,902 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkgood morning americasuperior roomcorner roomchrysler buildingcentral parkrockefeller centerconcierge deskcoffee makerhigh floorstreet noisebroadwaynycpremierblock
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We usually stay in W hotel, this time W hotel was sold out so we decided to try the Millennium. It was Amazing! We get to the hotel at 1 pm thinking we won't be able to get in until 4 pm but the agent (Syeda) greeted us and checked us in right away also gave us a upgraded room with a view. She was very pleasant and made us feel very welcoming! Thank you once again for an amazing stay Syeda! We will be coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for Syeda
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia R
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Cynthia,

thank you for the great review. I am pleased that Syeda was so accommodating and that all worked well. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Used Hotel Tonight to rent this spot, knowing they have room set aside for customers like me. First room I went to(after being told at front desk, don't smoke), smelled like someone just left there after smoking. Was willing to deal with it and open the window, but then I went to the bathroom and tried to wash my hands. The sink was clogged and wouldn't drain properly. So I go downstairs and ask can I be moved. They move me up two floors. In the midst of me moving, I forgot to grab my headphones and glasses from the room(realized that the next morning as I'm packing). The room I was moved to, the door had to be closed to make sure it was shut, since the frame and door didn't agree with with each other. When I depart the hotel, I ask about seeing if I could go check the room for my items. The person at the reception desk said, someone is staying in that room now. I asked, are you saying you gave the room to someone after I was in there without cleaning it..(note I changed rooms at 645). He then goes to the manager on duty who said, we called the room and no one answered. When I said can you check security because if someone cleaned it, my items should have been picked up and and placed there. He calls the room and miraculously, someone answers the phone (or he had a conversation with someone in front of me) and said they don't see the items. I depart and finally call he hotel to see if anyone turned it in, security said no. My stay at this hotel was more than disappointing, for the following reasons..room full of smoke, charge $5 for using internet and printing when I'm only on there for 1 minute, give me credit I will never use for the internet, clogged drain, doors don't shut in their own, elevator for the high floors take a minimum of four minutes to come to your floor to get you, giving rooms to people when the room wasn't clean, yes I should have gotten my items upon departing the room but hey, if you cleaned the room my Maui Jim sunglasses and Bose Wireless Heart Rate headphones should've been turned in..this hotel needs a major renovation and hopefully, their corporate office will do just that..this is not a four star hotel, not in NYC or any other city. Maybe a two.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank man73
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Steps from Time Square action. Non-stop action. Hotel was nice. Polite staff. Room was very nice, clean and well maintained. They were able to hold our bags until our room was ready and also held them after we checked out so we could go around the city more. They need better towels and they do not have a pool. Overall very nice.

Room Tip: Maybe request a room on the upper levels for better views. We were on floor 17 and couldn't see much past the buildings around us.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Revtec,
thank you very much for your review. We are indeed just steps away from Times Square and we are happy that all worked well and our staff was able to help and assist you.
Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at the Millennium in the past and the location is perfect. We thought the same this time, taking our daughter to NYC for the first time. We easily walked to broadway shows, and also down to the Harbor to catch a cruise around the Statue of Liberty. Cabs were not ideal, they act like they can't understand you and don't communicate well, we finally gave up and did the subway with no problems. We did have an early morning flight out and had to be picked up at 4am for transportation. We worked with the concierge and the service was right on time and a great experience. We asked to a higher level room and stayed on the 51st floor, loved the view! Elevators were no problem for us, didn't have to wait long. Times Square deli across the street is great for drinks and breakfast, cheap $7 for an omelet, including hash browns and toast. Enjoy the Millennium it is right where we wanted to be, close to everything.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank michellewV3853FQ
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear MichellewV3853FQ,
thank you very much for your review. We are glad to read all worked well. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We booked the hotel 7 nights from July 19 to 26, 2017, and check out 24+ hours early on the 25th before 11am. At the check out front desk we asked for a one night refund, the staff lady said IT IS EXPEDIA THEY COLLECT THE MONEY, CALL EXPEDIA TO GET THE REFUND. THE ONE NIGHT IS CANCELLED BUT THEY CAN'T DO THE REFUND. and she confirmed there will be a note in the hotel system while Expedia contact the hotel. This is what happened when we checked out the hotel. Unfortunately, when we contacted expedia and they contacted the hotel, everything has been denied. The answer is no refund!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank athenaandrobert

Dear athenaandrobert,
thank you for your review. Guests booking thru a third party have to contact the third party to either amend or cancel the booking because every third party websites may have different term and conditions in order to do any amendments.