US$344
US$278
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$259
Sofitel
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$249
  • Breakfast included
US$324
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$219
  • Fitness centre
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$165
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$213
US$188
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$236
US$200
HotelQuickly
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

5,176 results
All reviewsmurray hillrooftop bargrand central stationthe empire state buildingrare bar and grillpillow menuscotty's dinernew yorkwine hourone bedroom suitelexington avenuefew blockssmall kitchentimes squaretwo queen bedshotel restaurantcoffee maker
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We could not believe the quality of this hotel after reading all the glowing reviews. The furnishings were chipped and low quality, the room dingy, and there was significant mold in the shower. We asked for more towels and received, instead, a large bag of shampoo etc., so had to make another call. And the worst part? The hotel restaurant displayed a "B" health rating. We did not see another restaurant in all of New York that weekend, including Chinatown, that got a B. It was inconvenient to have to go elsewhere to eat breakfast. On the plus side, front desk service was excellent, and the location is indeed superb.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Momtravels2
DREPAUL, General Manager at Shelburne Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Dear Momtravels2,
Thank you for your recent stay and your valuable feedback. I am sorry your stay was less than perfect and your feedback will assist us to address the issues and service inconsistencies. It will be very helpful to me if you can identify your room number and I will personally inspect and follow up. We are already looking out for these deficiencies in our daily preventative maintenance program.
I am happy to report Rare Restaurant now have an A rating.
Thank you for the comments on excellent service and superb location.
Again, my apologies and hope to hear from you soon.
George Drepaul CHA

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Really lovely Hotel, we were checked in by Anndy and he was very helpful and cheerful, he made the whole process very quick and easy. We stayed for St Patricks weekend and the city was very busy, however we were made to feel very welcome and the staff were always on hand. Our room was spotless we stayed in 1113 and even had a view of the Empire State Building. I've stayed in many different hotels in NYC and this is easily one the largest rooms I've stayed in - surprisingly big for New York.
Located between Grand Central and 33rd st subway stations and a short walk to 5th Ave and Times sq, its is a good location just out of the way of the hustle and bustle. I would definately recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
The only criticism I have is that we found it hard to control the temperature in the room at night and it was very warm. I wouldnt leave this put me off though as everything else was perfect. We ordered a taxi from the Bellman to bring us to the Airport at 6am and it even turned up 5mins early. lovely stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank cocopopsb84
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Can't get much better for the price you pay. The location is perfect, the staff are lovely and the rooms are full of character, clean and a reasonable size.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LeeWellington
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Overall good experience. Room size was great for the price. My only issue was the room smelled like someone had been smoking in it. I didn't complain because I wasn't in the room long enough for it to bother me. The location is wonderful, just a short walk to Grand Central and other subway stops. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Loinaz
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at the Affina Shelburne with my sister for my 21st birthday and it was fantastic. Clean and comfortable and incredibly quiet. The oversized rooms was perfect for our shopping escape. The room was emmaculately serviced daily. We enjoyed and took full advantage of the experience packs they had on offer - esp the picnic pack. The staff were so friendly and ready to help. The location was great also a very short walk from the crysler building and empire state, a short walk to times square. The resturant downstairs was amazing, the breakfast was great as was the dinner. Can not fault it. Highly recommend it. It was safe and outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends