Fitzpatrick Grand Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Midtown 45(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
The Bernic Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
Roger Smith Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
2,437 results
All reviewsnew yorkchampagne and strawberriesgreat locationgrand centralour honeymoonlovely hotelhome from homecentral stationtimes squarelexington avenuechrysler buildinggood sizestayed here for nightsupgraded to a suitesmall hotelbed was very comfortablearound the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2012

The hotel was fine. Good room with two queen beds. Reception and staff very friendly and helpful. There is an Irish pub attached to the hotel so you can eat there if you want or have a late drink Great location for exploring New York. Right outside grand Central Station.Empire State, Rockerfeller Centre, Times quare, Broadway, Piers for boat tours all within walking distance. Great stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellingmanny
PatrickLeyden, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Dear Travellingmanny, Thank you for your recent posting on Tripadvsior. I am happy to hear that you found the reception staff to be friendly and helpful. In addition to our Irish pub we also have an outdoor patio that is open daily from 7am to 11pm. Hopefully you can enjoy it on your next visit to New York. Kind Regards, Patrick Leyden General Manager.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I couldn't fault this hotel. My impression was of a good quality NYC hotel but with a small and friendly vibe. The reception staff are very professional and the concierge service is absolutely superb and offered us very useful help and advice which added to our great NYC break. We have stayed previously at one of the famous historic hotels, the Roosevelt which was very good but didn't have the same friendly atmosphere. The check in was quick and easy then straight to a very nice room on 8th floor, no view to speak of other than other rooms windows but good views are few and far between in NYC. We returned from town one night to find a bottle of sparkly wine in ice bucket with two glasses, and a platter of fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate -compliments of the house.........brillliant!! (thanks again Fitzpatrick). Hotel is well positioned, almost next door to Chrysler building. You really can't go wrong choosing this hotel. Top marks.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thetruthgoblin
PatrickLeyden, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear Tyneside_Scooby, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the hotel on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel, its location and the service offered by our associates. I do hope I get the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,
Patrick Leyden

Reviewed 6 June 2012

The rooms are a good size, the nes we have ud to date, have shower en suite, we were on the 11th floor, which was great to get away from most of the city sound.

Staff were helpful, they let us use their computer downstairs so we coud check in on line and print off our boarding passes.

No fridges in rooms, but perfectly acceptable for our lovely trip to new York

The bed was so comfortable ...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thefiveyeargang
Reviewed 5 June 2012

One of the better rooms I have stayed in in New York. Good size. Comfortable. Great location near Grand Central. Friendly service. No complaints. We had a lot of baggage and they were very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I stayed here a few years ago on a trip to NYC after I read reviews on Trip Adivsor so when I traveled back to the city a few weeks ago I knew I'd stay here again. The hotel is located in Midtown near Grand Central Station. It's clean, roomy, and the staff is friendly.

I arrived early and my room wasn't ready yet so I checked my luggage with them. They took great care of my stuff. I'm always worried when I have to leave my bags with other people.

My keycard stopped working and the staff was great about replacing mine with a new one.

As always a great stay, whenever I come back to NYC the Fitzpatrck Grand Central will be my choice hotel!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo