We stayed in the Fitzpatrick’s Grand Central for one week in August. Arriving from JFK airport, the coach dropped us at the Grand Central station just 2 blocks away from the hotel. The location of the hotel was fantastic to make the most of New-York. The staff members were very nice and we got a warm welcome. The concierges were very helpful and friendly when we needed information about NY. Our bedroom was spotless and freshly cleaned every day. The hotel is surrounded by a great variety of breakfast places which was so handy. Every Monday a barbecue was organized during happy hours, the burger was my favorite accompanied with a pint of Guinness from the Wheeltapper Pub. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in NY, in the heart of Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel