Just back from spending a few days in NYC celebrating my wedding ann'vsy and b'day. Hotel came to me recommended from my Irish family whom had read about this hotel on the internet. Usually stay at the Roosevelt ( round the corner ) but on this occasion we went with the recommendation. On arrival , it was smaller than expected , the taxi driver from Newark didnt know where it was and even nearly drove past it when he finally found East 44th. It lacked Irish atmosphere and restaurant was simply a darkly lit pub bar which after a long day on your feet and with a 3 year old in tow, was not really how we wanted to spend the evening . But other than that the rooms were clean especially the bathroom and location good for getting around Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel