Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$62.47
from US$37.34
from US$37.34
1,330 results
All reviews ghost tour statue of liberty and ellis island great tour small group walking tour new york greenwich village interesting facts would highly recommend this tour superhero joel information guide spooky marvel nyc neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

David did a great job showing us some of the haunted places in NY as well as telling so many really great stories about NYC.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I feel like that tour wasn't worth it as the guide didn't guide us for the whole time, instead she gave a quick overview of the Statue of Liberty and the Ellis Island (outside the museums) and kept quiet for the rest of the time. She didn't give us the tickets so we couldn't take the audio guide at the Imigration Museum, which felt frustrating, considering it's very big and interesting. It made me feel bad as the people who only paid for the ferry tickets had their audio guides for free. There were no lines to skip, probably due to the Covid. She was friendly ,though, and we had a good time, overall, but I fell like we paid almost the triple price for no reason, instead of just buying the ferry tickets at the Battery park.

1  Thank ann1ta
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our walking tour with James was so awesome! We saw so many amazing things that we definitely would not have been able to see with out him! He knew all the best places to show us and was very knowledgeable! I think this is the only way to go if you want to see a lot and all that NY has to offer! I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 17 May 2021

I'm not one to get spooked easily or a firm believer of the spirits, but there were some pretty spooky parts. Alyssa, our tour guide, was great and extraordinarily knowledgeable about the history of Greenwich Village. As a new local to the city, it was the perfect combination of a history lesson and fascinating ghost stories that my partner and I were looking for.

For me, it's especially surreal to know that I have passed by the house that John Wilks Booth stayed the night before he went on to make history without even knowing it dozen of times before I went on this tour. I would recommend it to anyone that likes any sort of dark history or paranormal activities.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Did the Statue of Liberty tour on Monday 5/10 and it was a deeeeeelight! James was amazing and is full of pertinent facts and information! As soon as our group arrived James told us what to expect on the tour and let us know that he was available and encouraging of being our personal photographer! Ask for James, you won’t be disappointed- he is the keeper all of things Liberty Enlightening the World (I hope I’m remembering that fact right!) buuuuuuut, the company could put more signage around because there is none until the actual entrance to the building, but that’s not James’ fault- we found his flag!